What's going on?

A/N I didn't get the comments but i did get over 1,000 reads so i decided to upload a new chapter lemme know what you think of it.

Alexa’s POV

“So can you remind me who you are?” I asked sliding the guy’s arm off of my shoulder.

“Are you feeling ok?” He asked feeling my forehead.

“I’m fine I just fell out of bed last night and I can’t seem to remember too much.” I said rubbing the back of my head.

“Umm… ok well I’m your boyfriend Kyle and those are your friends… Abby, Halee, Mariah, and Bianca.” He said pointing them out on the dance team.

    I spent the rest of the day going class to class talking with my friends and learning about different things. I didn’t get it. I don’t know these people. But they didn’t seem that bad so I decided to go with it.

 Abby invited me over to her house for a slumber party with the girls. She lived with her grandparents because her parents left.

“So you and Kyle huh?” Maraiah asked elbowing me.

“I guess.”

“Alexa are you that dumb?” Abby said laughing.

“What do you mean?” I asked leaning back onto the old lumpy couch.

“He’s not your boyfriend he’s had the hots for you for a long time.” Bianca laughed.

“I’m confused.” I said sitting back up.

“He saw an opportunity and jump on it you didn’t remember so he thought he could make you believe.” Halee said laughing as the other girls join in.

“Alexa I miss you… I love you. Please wake up. Please.” I heard the voice again pleading.

“Did you guys hear that?” I asked looking around.

“Hear what?” They asked and the looks I got ranged from confused to concerned.

“Nothing it just sounded kind of like… nevermind.” I said looking down it soundd like Ryan and it made me want to cry. He was just a dream but it all seemed so real. I placed my finger on my lips and remembered his kiss. I miss his kiss, his touch. Everything about him.

Ryan’s POV

“Alexa I miss you… I love you. Please wake up. Please.” I said squeezing Alexa’s hand.

I got nothing back from her. I quickly leaned over her bed moved a strand out of her face and gently kissing her. I had been out of school for two months now so now it was time for me to go back. I stopped to see Alexa before going off to school.

“Hey Ryan it’s about time you came back.” Joey said coming up to me and slapped my back.

“Yeah not by choice.” I said opening my locker.

“Still no change?” He asked leaning against the locker next to me.

“Nope. I don’t get it.” I said before closing my locker and walking away. Joey was my best friend and all but I didn’t want to talk about Alexa.

“Hey stud.” Amanda said coming up behind me and rubbing my shoulder.

“You have some nerve talking to me after what happened.” I said looking at her.

“I did nothing but I do admit it was like fate stepping in. Call me when you get over that trash.” She said laughing before walking away.

She had some nerve. Just as my blood began boiling my phone started ringing.