Chapter 8

The weekend had been an eventful one but Addison was glad to get out and go to school. Her phone had been turned off mostly all weekend until her parents had called Bucky for Addison to call and she did but she also had to deal with the phone ringing and the huge text messages from Zed. Addison sighed as she was at her locker putting in her books when she felt arms snake around her and she knew it was Wyatt because of his warmth. She had been in her head thinking about everything that she didn't realize Wyatt had been there.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Wyatt teased as he kissed her cheek.

"Maybe." She responded as she turned around in Wyatt's arms and rested her hands on his shoulders.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you look today?" He asked as he clearly checked her out and she blushed. 

"No but thank you." Addison was wearing tight brown shorts that stopped mid thigh and were high waisted, a simple dark purple tank top and one of Wyatt's vests over top of it. Her shoes were a simple white with dark purple strips.

"I like when you wear my stuff."

"This is the first time." Addison responded with some giggles.

"And I love it." Wyatt leaned in for a kiss and Addison met him half and their lips connected in a sweet kiss, their lips moved as one during this moment but everyone knew that every moment has to end and it did when Wyatt was ripped from Addison and thrown into the lockers.

"Stay the fuck away from her." Fucking Zed.

"Oh yeah? She's my mate, that's going to be hard to do." Wyatt was not afraid of Zed, no fucking way.

"Zed-" Addison was cut off.

"Shut up Addison, this is between me and the wolf."

"Don't you dare tell her to shut up!" Wyatt didn't like anyone talking to Addison like that.

"I just did." Wyatt growled as Zed played with his z-band and of course Zombied out. The students around them screamed and ran away as Wyatt and Zed started to full on throw punches at one another. Addison tried to keep her cool but every time she saw Zed get a punch on Wyatt her wolf growled and Addison jumped on Zed's back but that just pissed him off more as he kicked Wyatt to the ground and easily ripped Addison off of him and threw her into the lockers as well.

"Zed!" Eliza and Bonzo came over but they stopped when they seen him Zombied out. "Zed, enough!" But Wyatt came and tackled Zed to the ground and was on top of him but Bonzo pulled him off of Zed and spoke Zombie to Wyatt.

"Get off! He started this!" 

"I started this? You stole my girlfriend!"

"She's my mate so technically.. She was always mine!"

"Wyatt has a point Zed." Eliza pointed out.

"Shut up Eliza!" Zed yelled at her and ignored Bonzo speaking to him. Zed got up and was about to run at Wyatt when Addison put herself in between the two.

"Enough!" Addison shouted at the two of them.

"Move Addison!" Zed wanted Addison to move.

"No!" Addison stood her ground and from the corner of her eye she saw Willa, Wynter, Bucky, the Acy's and Bree show up and she gestured for them to stop. "You want to kill him right? That's what all of this is?"

"He deserves it, he ruined us."

"No Zed, you did. I wanted you to still be in my life, maybe not the way you and I were once before but I did want you in my life and if you kill Wyatt, you kill me too." Addison pointed out.