back with the sisters and fred

"Guy's I finally am starting the vlog, cuz I shotgunned front seat whoop!" I said throwing my hands up.

"We are currently going to get boba and then to the store so Evelyn can but alcohol so we can do this challenge!" I celebrated and cut the camera.

"Did you guys know that i've been wearing these sweatpants for the past 3 days" Erica laughed turning the car into the road where the boba was.

"Ew Erica that's fucking vile" Emily said pretending to throw up on Evelyn.

"Emily stop!"

"Oh and we are also going to pick Fred up so he can do this challenge with Evelyn, I bet they'll start making out. DISGUSTING" I said after turning the camera on again.

"Guy's I'm going to confirm that Fred and I are not dating!" Evelyn complained shoving Emilys head out her view.

"Oh okay and i'm dating Niki from Enhypen, we all know thats fake news Evie" I smerked before shutting the camera off again.

We arrived at the boba place and I got milk tea cuz that's the only flavour i'll try.

"Okay we have our boba and now we are going to get alcohol and Fred yay" I said sipping on the tea drink.

"We should go on holiday soon" I said to Evelyn.

"But you have school!" Evelyn said laughing.

"Just say I have covid" I laughed.

"We will vlog it though!" Emily said worried about the teachers finding it.

"So, if a teacher is caught watching any of your social medias then its 2 warnings and teachers only have 3 at our school and they will get fired and most teachers already have one" I said with a smug smile on my face.

"That's smart we should!" Erica said stopping her singing and parked the car.

"Right does anyone want anything from in there?" Evelyn asked unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Oh ramen!" I said.

"Me too!" Erica said aswell.

"Okay that's fine" Evelyn said before going into the store and buying the products.

Emily, Erica and I were blasting out to some fart compilations before Evelyn came back and complained about how you could hear the farts from outside making us laugh.

We had picked up Fred and arrived back at Evelyns apartment.

"I'm sleeping on the couch tonight and i'll fight for it honestly!" Emily said putting her backpack of stuff next to her now bed.

"Okay then, I'll sleep on the spare mattress in Evelyns room" Erica said.

"Okay i'll sleep in Evelyns bed with Evelyn then." I said bringing a pan out the cook my ramen.

"That's like the first time you guys haven't fought about sleeping arrangements" Fred said laughing and scruffing my hair.

"Fred I curled it today!" I whined smacking his hand.

"Oh boo hoo" He said before apologising and hugging me.

A/N hate boba btw.

love you all 🤍🤍🤍