haunted house

"Hey it will be fun!" Malachi said laughing at me who was fucking shocked.

"Are you fucking joking. Does it look like I would find getting attacked by fuckung monsters fun!" I said whisper shouting and punching his arm.

"Next, okay guys remember. They're not real don't get to panicked if you want to leave and anytime tell one of the actors" The lady said with a smerk and we walked into the first room being met with a tall zombie guy who shoved our group into a cage.

"Jesus fuckery fuckson" I whispered to myself my head falling backwards.

"Get out now!" One of the actors said with a fake axe pointing to a dark corridor.

"OH MY CHRIST MALACHI ARE YOU KIDDING!" I shouted as he held me by my waist so my back was against is stomach in a protective way.

"It's not real" He reassured.

"Well it sure fucking feels real oh my days" I breathed out as we got to the end and were met were met with a bright white tile room and a pig man cutting up meat in a corner.

"Bitch what the fuck is that" I said making the pig look up directly at me.

"Oh shit, bye world" I groaned and then was pulled by Malachi out the room with the screaming pig.

"I hate this" I said while we walked onto the 'empty' field which was pitch black.

Suddenly a man with a knife ran straight towards me but before he could scare the christ of me Malachi had pulled me face first into his chest, his fingers wrapped around the front belt loops of my jeans.

Damn.

Anways, we barely made it out alive but he bought me doughnuts at the end and got me home safely with my dear sisters.

A/N i want someone to pull me in by the belt loop of my jeans 😔

love you all 🤍🤍🤍