Chapter-1: The Beginning

5 years after the confrontation of the Major Family and Minor Family

Author's POV

Its been 5 years since the confrontation of the two families: Major and Minor. The minor family lost the battle and lost their leader. As a result Major Family took over and Khun Korn made Porsche the leader of the minor family. But soon after a few months, Porsche gave up the position and handed it back to Vegas.

Khun Korn also passed away from a heartattack a year ago. Now both the couples "KinnPorsche"and "VegasPete" are now leading their lives happily. Thankun was happy for them but at the same time he was very worried about one member of the family,who was the youngest and who should have been the most cheerful. But that person suddenly became quite and distant towards everyone and right after everything was settled he decided to leave the country and move to Russia for his studies.

Yes, it was none other than Porchay.

Porchay's POV:

"Its finally time to go back", Porchay sighed as he was sipping on his morning coffee.

He decided to leave the main family right after everything was settled among the family. Everyone thought of him as an innocent and helpless child who didn't know anything about this cruel world of blood and terror. But little did they knew Chay was never a kitten but a *cubs*. He knew everything and understood everyone's intentions and that's why he didn't let his older brother take over the Minor family.

5 Years Ago

Everything was a mess after the death of Khun Kan and Khun Korn suddenly gave the minor family ring to Porsche and decided to make him the leader. And all of a sudden their mom was alive after all these years. All these dramas were going on infront of Porchay's eyes and he could see through all these shits. On top of all these facades which he can clearly see, he failed to see the lies of Kim. The one he loved and trusted the most. He loved Kim so much that after hearing about his betrayal Chay scattered and lost all the little emotions he had.

" So Khun Korn is trying to use our mother and manipulate Phi." Porchay asked the person sitting infront of him.

"Yes. And he will take over the entire power through Kinn and Porsche".

" I'll stop that. I won't let anyone use Phi. I'll protect him"

"And your mother? "

"I don't really care. I don't have any memories of her. But for Phi I agreed to talk to her and call her mom. Besides she doesn't even remember nor like the current me. So it doesn't matter".

And with that Porchay fought against his brother and told that Vegas was the rightful heir to the Minor family and it was his responsibility to give him his rights back. Porsche should remain beside Kinn who had all the " clean" works and support him. In that way he wouldn't have to be involved in the filthy underworld works and still be beside Kinn. Porsche after a lot of thought gave in and Kinn supported the decision. Khun Korn on the other hand was not happy but couldn't say anything being afraid Porsche will take his most capable son and leave.

"So now what are you gonna?" The person asked Porchay.

"I'm gonna leave the country."

"Why?"

"I can't pretend to be a kid anymore. I need to be capable to make the Kittisawat family strong again." After pausing "I will make my own legacy."

"Is that the only reason?"

Porchay looked at the person in suspicion but didn't tell them that no that was not the only reason. He needed an escape from the pain he was in, a dilemma he constantly was in. A constant fight in his head was going on. But he decided to lock it away.

"Yes."

Present

"Khun Porchay krub, your car is ready", Victor informed Porchay and he just nooded.

" So finally its time to return," Porchay clicked his tongue "What a drag."

Note: Victor is Porchay's bodyguard and most trusted person.

Author: Hi everyone. Hope you liked this chapter. I'm not an expert of writing novels. But I'm gonna try my best. If u like the chapter do leave a comment❤️❤️❤️