Chapter 4

Play song while you read

Daymonte (D) POV

"Oh and i aint even trippin cuz my homies hit first cuz baby when I hold you ik we can make it work so let me keep your contact in the place i can meet you at." - Let me Hit that by August Alsina

D POV
I'm Daymonte but to the streets I'm known as D. Ima drug dealer and I'm 17 years old. What?? I started slanging when I was young. I work for my girlfriends father King. My girl is Kylanna who I'm deeply in love with. I'm Black and Puerto Rican . My full name is Daymonte "D" Rodriguez. I have no mother. She walked out on me and my brother Lemonte and my father when i was 4. I have a step-mother (Catya) whose amazing and is the best mother figure. I love her. I'm still looking for my birth mother thoe.

Pulling up to Kylannas house, I started to get nervous. When I get nervous, I start thinking about bad things which is not a good thing. What if she hates the surprise I have for her?? What if she tells me she has no feelings for me tonight? What if she has another bf and tells me she hates me tonight?

"Boy stfu. You're my one and only. I'm never leaving you. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not. We forever rocking baby." Kylanna said getting in the car and kissing my cheek.

I ain't realize I was thinking out loud.
I looked at her outfit and Lord lemme tell you Babygirl was blessed. She was sexy even thoe she jacked my swag.

"Ummm lil girl I like how you jacked my swag. I aint tell you to wear black and white like me." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Nigga shutup

"Nigga shutup. Its not my fault i like black and white. At least we matching."She said mushing my head.

Tonight I was taking her to this underground club. Tonight was Open Mic Night and I wanted to sing to her. I mean its a song by Auburn but its her favorite song and I've always wanted to sing it to her. The words in the song explains how I feel about Kylanna. She doesn't know i can sing which is a good thing. This is part of her surprise.

"Baby we here." I said shaking her awake. She got out and I grabbed her hand walking her to the door.

"Why are we here?" She asked
sitting down.

"Its a suprise. Ill be back." I said walking to the back.

"Ayye you can announce me now."i said passing the MC $100.

"Next up we have a Daymonte Rodriguez singing Perfect Two by Auburn to his beautiful girlfriend Kylanna. Everybody here's Daymonte.' The Mc said.

I was nervous as hell walking on the stage but its worth it.

"I know how much you love this song so ima sing it to you. I love you BabyGirl."I said into the Mic. As soon as the beat started, I felt relaxed. Looking at Kylanna, I opened my mouth and started singing.