Ava x reader- A romantic walk

The bell rang, signaling the end of another long and boring day at school. You pack up your belongings and head out the door. Little did you know about the girl following you. 

Her name is Ava. You know her a little, you have 5th period with her. From what you can tell, she is a relatively nice and sweet girl. She always insists on you being her study buddy. You don't mind, it feels nice to have someone actually want to hang out around you. You are a model student. Straight As (maybe a B- here or there), and she is a barley passing student. You always thought that she saw you as smart, which it sway she wants to study with you.

But it was more than that. She didn't just think you were smart. 

She saw you as a deity, a God who could do no wrong. 

You were hers. She knew it, and she knew you knew it too.

She had too.

You were everything to her.

You were the wind in her hair, the joy in her life, the rainbow in the storm.

You wee perfect.

She could not lose you.

You walked through the doors. The hall was flooded with students, all eager to leave as soon as possible. You took your time, trying to avoid the sea of people. You hurriedly left through a secluded exit, to avoid everyone. You couldn't stand being in such a loud and hectic environment. This way was the quiet way. The peaceful way. The calm way. 

There weren't a whole lot of things like that in your life.

Everything is always changing, and it's scary. Change is unpredictable, dangerous. Familiarity is one of the things that brought comfort. 

You'd taken this way for years, enjoying how it seemed it was all yours. No one walked this way but you. Until today. Today was the first day you noticed that when you walked through the door, you didn't here it shut when it should have. You turn over your shoulder, a bit confused, only to see her. Ava. You make eye contact with her, and she jumps a bit, before giving a shy wave.

 "Hi, um, sorry, I didn't mean to spook you," you say awkwardly. She grins.

 "Oh, it's really no problem, I didn't mean to distract you." You try to think of what to say from here, not wanting to continue with this awkward interaction. 

Luckily, she speaks first.

"Do you um, mind if I walk with you?"

"Oh, um, sure?" You say.

She grins and jogs up to you. You both continue walking in an awkward silence. It stays silent for the rest of the way until you get to your house. 

"Well, it's nice to not walk alone for once," you say.

"It's nice to walk with you, y/n", she says.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Ava." 

She stops and smiles.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow y/n!"

You unlock your house and walk inside, oblivious to the creepy stare behind you.

"Oh sweet, oblivious y/n~, don't you know we're done this before?" She says, giggling.

"I'll see you tonight honey."