Sean x reader- Sickie

Sean: Needless to say, he's EXTREMELY worried about you because you are the one thing that can make him feel anything. He knew you were sick because you weren't at school one day, and he went to your house to check up on you.

Y/N POV (Point of View)

"Ugh, I feel like crap." You say, coughing again. Your parents still had to work so you stayed home by yourself. You were laying down on your bed in your bedroom, back propped up by pillows. You cough again and turn to look at the clock. "3 hours until they get home," You say, sighing.

You sat up slowly, before getting up and slowly hobbling to the kitchen. But when you got there, there was a strange man there. He had black hair, longer than was usual for guys, and he was wearing something that a model would wear to look casual on the runway. He had a backpack set on your floor as well. 'Hey, I think I recognize that backpack'. "H-h-hello? W-w-who are you?" you asked the man. 'He looks familiar', you thought to yourself.

"Oh, you look startled," The figure said.

"W-w-well, I don't know you, do I?" You said, a little more confidently.

The figure frowned, before speaking again. "That's what I thought." He said quietly. "Well, all you need to know for now is I'm here to help you."

"W-What? What do you mean?" You said.

"Well," he said gesturing to the robe you were wearing under the blanket you were wrapped in, "You aren't as healthy as you were a couple of days ago."

You look at him, stunned. "H-h-h-" You were trying to say how did you know all of this, but you started coughing. You were trying to stop, but you couldn't. You were hacking up a lung at this point, and you fell to your knees. The man stepped closer.

"Y/N?! are you ok?" He said, and you could hear the panic and desperation in his voice. When you finally stopped coughing, he was right in front of your face, looking you in the eye. You tried to back away, but you were just too exhausted. You didn't dare move though. "You need some sleep N/N," He said, carefully picking you up. This was the part where you should've called the police, but you were just too exhausted to do anything. Instead, you just let him pick you up.

Secretly, he was a mix of pure joy, and pure anger. How could Y/N, someone so beautiful, ever even get sick? And how did you deserve it? But, holding you in his arms, so fragile and frail, was more than he could ask for.

"There now, easy", he said, setting you onto your bed.

"Now, I'm going to give you some medicine that will help you feel better. It probably doesn't taste very good, but you need it, ok?"

You sigh. You were so tired and groggy and felt like poo, so you really didn't care at this point. "Alright, say ahh!"

Your lips reach the spoon and you drink all of the goopy purple liquid. It burned as it went down your throat, wincing at the feeling.

"I'm so sorry love, I wish I could just take this instead of you." He ran his fingers through your hair. "There's a little bit of a sleeping agent in there too, and since have had barley anything to eat today, it may hit you hard and fast, so be prepared."

You nod, and all of a sudden, he wraps his arms around you and spoons you. He kisses your cheek while your cheeks flush, not sure if it's from the cold or being flustered. You start feeling light headed, and you slowly fall asleep.

"Good night love, I'll see you soon."