~Spin the bottle Part 1 & 2~

Your best friend made you go to a party with her, and she didn't even hang out with you. You roll your eyes and go get a drink, you decide to take a shot to get your mind off things.
"Hey! We're playing spin the bottle, come on guys!" H/n, the popular girl, shouts across the house. Your best friend grabs your arm and drags you into the other room.

"I'll go first." H/n says, spinning the bottle.

It lands on you..

"Well ,Y/n. Lets see how god of a kisser you are" H/n says, standing up and walking in front of you.

She straddles your lap, her legs on either side of you. She folds her hands behind your neck and leans in.

You lean in as well, as both your lips move sensually together. She slowly drags her hand down your shirt, and grips onto your waist. She gets up and drags you upstairs and away from the circle of screaming teens...

H/n takes your hand, leading you up the stairs to the guest bedroom.

You can hear the young teens screaming for you guys to come back down as h/n pushes you on the bed.

She locks the door and makes her way back over to you. She straddles your lap and wraps her hands around your neck, immediately pulling you in.

Her hands slowly make their way down your chest, unbuttoning your shirt and dragging it off of you.

She slowly starts kissing your neck, traveling down your neck and onto your shoulder. As she leaves hickeys on your neck, you hear loud footsteps going up the stairs as they get closer. Your heart was beating out of your chest, the adrenaline rush is crazy.

"Hey! Guys, we need you downstairs" Someone shouts from outside the door. H/n grains before melting into your chest. You hold her tightly against your torso. 

God, only if this moment could last forever.