~Only If You watch Part 1 & 2~

You were the popular girl, You know. The typical perfect, drama starting, hot, and most popular girl in school.

People would beg for your attention, you were basically famous.

You were getting tutored by the smartest girl in school, who happened to be beautiful.

You were at your house, in the kitchen. She was just going on and on about a subject you didn't even pay attention to. History? No, Math?

You decided to have some fun..

You throw a pencil at her. She glares at you staring into your eyes. Dam, was I blushing?

"What? Im bored" You say, playfully smiling and looking at her.

"Well, we can get back to studying" She says, focusing on her papers once again

"Your annoying" You groan out, Playing with the pencil in your hand, as your eyes wander across the room.

"So are you" she says without hesitation.

"F$ck you." You sat sternly. She looks up at you, smirking before saying..

"Only if you watch"

She slowly stood up, walking towards you.

She straddled your lap, watching your face get super red

She chuckles, before leaning near your ear.
She whispers,

"Am I making you weak, darling?"

You feel her hands travel down your chest, stopping at your breasts

She slowly massages one, bringing her mouth to your neck, clamping down.

You groan, and throw your head back. Oh. My. God.

She kisses her way down to your collarbone, before dragging your shirt off of your body

You watch her, as she throws your shirt on the table, turning her attention back to you

She holds eye contact with you, smiling before biting down hard on her bottom lip.

She slowly takes her shirt off her body, again putting in on the table

You swiftly grab onto her thighs and stand up. Her legs wrapped around your waist.

You hold onto her tightly, as you make your way upstairs, She was playing with the hair on the nape of your neck.

You get to the top of the stairs, opening your bedroom door...

A/N: Im gonna start updating more on here trust 💀