Is this the end?

I was about to start and do something on the robots until I felt something starting to get wrapped around me. It was the familiar feeling of a certain hobo heroes capture scarf and I knew I hated it. First off this could have worked and second there was no way he actually knew what I was going to do. 

As soon as I felt the capture gear wrapp around me, I felt myself getting pulled towards him which was backwards and landed in his arms.

Me: So?

Aizawa: What are you doing there kid?

Me: Nothing.

Nezu: You were about to do something on them which is impressive.

Me: Oh was I?

Nezu: I see you playing dumb now. I hope you do realize that this isn't working.

Me: I do but it was worth it.

Aizawa: *sigh*

HD: *sigh* I can't believe there is someone who makes me sigh like you after just a couple of hours.

Nezu: I see how much dire the situation is.

Me: Can I get out of this shit please?

HD: NO!

Aizawa: No.

Nezu: Will you stop with your thoughts on killing yourself?

Me: Ahm no.

Nezu: There you have the answere then.

Me: Dang it!

Aizawa was still having the scarf around me and for some reasons I just accepted it as he was actually holding me so I wouldn't lose my balance. He seemed nice. Too nice for a hero to be honest. In my opinion he should have let me kill myself for good. Now what was good about me still being alive?

NOTHING!

So why did I had to endure this nonesense at all?

Nezu: This is a first.

HD: I agree. Now you tell me how you wanna handle this cause I am clueless.

Me: Why not throw me into prison?

Aizawa: Because you would find a way to kill yourself.

Me: But by then it won't be your problem anymore.

Nezu: Instead of prision I will insist on you staying here.

Me: HUH?!

HD: Oh boy... not this again.

Me: what you mean again!

Aizawa: *sigh*

HD: I mean that he tried to establish a rehap program ages ago but it went wrong.

Me: Rehab? What rehab? 

While I was getting more and more confussed about all this, Nezu started to smile creepily at me. It was for sure that whatever was on his dirty little devil mind wasn't something I wanted to hear or even get to know. Like come on dude! Do you really think I want to know something that a mickey mouse gone horribly wrong, a psycho rat just thought about?

HELL NO!

Don't even come close to me with these ideas!

Aizawa: He tried establishing a villain rehab.

HD: Wich went wrong because the villains nearly killed a whole class. Your class right?

Aizawa: Yes and I expelled them afterwards too. They were just idiots.