Haunting Attack

I couldn't believe what happened. I mean I was basically foced to go with Aizawa and just be at his house for a whole day which honestly it was just boring and he had soo many cats too. At some point I was questioning if he was kidnapping cats but hey it's his home not mine. 

Of course I still wanted to die but I was also a bit tired from everything so I was kinda happy about a bed. Not to mention that this bed was soo soft and the blankets were so fluffy that I was out like a candle in seconds.

The next day however he brought me over to his own class which was a bit wierd. Now that was why I was standing right in front of class 1A, where everyone did recognize me.

Me: *sigh* Why exactly am I here again.

Aizawa: Because they will watch over you from now on.

Me: I told you, I won't join your stupid class.

Aizawa: You are not. You will tag along until we find a solution.

Me: Jesus that's even worse.

Aizawa: *sigh*  problem child, just shut it.

Me: Fine.

The whole class was whispering to each other until I heard some explotion going on and knew exactly who this one was. There was really no other person then Bakugo who could do that and to top that one off, I was playing with him for soo long whenever I got the chance too as well.

Now however I would let him choke me with no problems at all and that was also what he did. For an instante he just ran towards me and grabbed my neck. Next thing I knew I was held down against the teachers desk and he was chocking me.

Me: Go on... I dare you.... Do it!

Aizawa: *sigh* Bakugo, let him go.

Bakugo: HE IS A FUCKING VILLAIN.

Aizawa: Yes but he is also suicidal.

It was such a simple fact but the moment he said that out loud, the class was as silents as ever and I could see Bakugo's eyes widen for a bit before letting me go. Of course I ended up in a coughing fit because of all this. 

Me: Stupid Dandelion can't finish what you started all these years ago.

Bakugo: Whatever nerd.

Me: Shhh!

Well let's say he was done with me but I was far from done with him and went ahead charging at him. Naturally Eraserhead stopped me before I could even do anything and had me wrapped in his own capture scarf again.

Aizawa: *sigh* As I said. He is suicidal and Nezu decided since you all know him, it will be your job to watch over Usagi until we find a solution for our problem.

Iida: Sir, Why not put him into prison or a mental hospital then?

Aizawa: Because he has shown us that he can not only escape from one but he can find a way to kill himself there.

Denki: How about a straight jacket?

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: You think you can't choke yourself in one?

Mina: Why would you want to even kill yourself.

Me: None of your business.

I just want too!

Why does every hero think they can just meddle inside my job and help me out?!

There no way they can help me!

God has even left me alone to suffer!

There was no one ever since I can remember!

Why would they now.

Besides I did hurt each and everyone of them... why would they even want to help me out?!

Bakugo: Fucking tell us damn nerd.

Me: Why take a swan dive Dandelion!

At this point one could say I had a neck for silencing up people because the moment I said that I saw the hurtful look in his eyes and he looked down at the table before klicking his tounge and everyone looked at him and me. It was quite obvious that we had a history together but now I knew that he never told them what he did to me at all.

Me: Oh wait, you never told them about that?

Bakugo: SHUT IT NERD!

Me: Oh why should I when you all want to know my past and my resons to die.

Krishima: Bakubro? You know each other?

Me: Know? HAHAHAHAHA Why not tell them about us Kacchan~.

Bakugo: It was a fucking mistake okay?! I am sorry.

Me: Ohh the allmighty Bakugo Katsuki appologizing. I never thought I will hear that at all.

You think that this will be enough?!

What you did was the start of my career.

It was only because of yo-

All of the sudden I started hearing screams in my head and I knew that this was one of the attacks of my own mind of thinking about past things. It was loud and I could not only hear the screams of pains but also smell the blood.

In an instant, I closed my eyes and used my hands to cover my ears before going down on my knees. It was too loud for me and not only that but I felt nauseus about what I did. Yes I loved blood but the things I saw now were day for day worsening. 

Aizawa: Breath problem child.

Tsu: Is he okay?

Momo: No. Girl, anyone has some med stick?

Uraraka: I do.

Momo: Give it to me.

Uraraka: Here.

Aizawa: Thanks.

I didn't quite realized what was going on because even if I opened my eyes, I could still just see black but I could smell something sharp and biting. Menthol and Alcohol mix if I wasn't mistaking but it worked in snapping me out of whatever I just experienced.

Aizawa: Okay now calm down Usagi.

Me: How about fucking let go of me?

Aizawa: *sigh* What did you hear?

Me: None of your business.

Bakugo: BUT MINE! 

You know the last person I expected was Bakugo who was in front of me holding the fucking stick and looking at me.

Me: Oh really now? And why would that be?

Bakugo: Because it's fucking my fault you are Usagi Deku!

Me: Don't call me like that!

Bakugo: I am sorry. I always felt bad for what I did but I never said it.

Me: Take your sorry and show it into your stupid ass! I don't need it.

Bakugo: TSK!

Aizawa: You said it was your fault? Elaborate Bakugo.

Me: Don't you dare!