Chapter 1

A/N: OMG IT HAPPENED AGAIN, I LOST TRACK OF TIME, I bet you can guess by now that you won't get anywhere NEAR regular updates (much like a certain former YouTuber), just wanted to let you guys know so you don't crucify me, anyways let's get into the story

Narrator: I'm pretty sure we all know what happens, Alex goes to school the next day and he says that he got his quirks and everyone says...

Everyone: QUIRKS!

Alex: Yes, quirks, plural, I have two.

Everyone: what are they.

Alex: my first quirk is called undying, it prevents me from dying no matter what, in fact the green veins on my face is a result of my quirk being used in what I assume is a past life.

Everyone is paying attention after he says that. After a few seconds and ash blond boy with ruby red eyes asks,

???: Well what's your other quirk Alex?

Alex: We'll Katsuki, my other quirk is called Arsenal, and it gives me a pocket dimension where I can store up to 41 items, although I think that is an underestimation, or is lower than the amount I can actually hold.

Extra 1: Well how much do you think you can hold Midoryia?

Alex: Well if I was to guess I would say about... 2,600ish.

Everyone is shocked, the kids because they have no idea how much that is but they do know that it's more than 10, the teachers are shocked because first of all he's four and should know how much that is, much less be so calm about it, and secondly because that's a shit ton of stuff.

The rest of the day goes by as normal, his parents pick him up. The next couple of days go by and nothing really interesting happens, that is until 2 weeks after Alex's diagnosis, as Alex walks into class he sees everyone surrounding Bakugo as small sparks come out of his hands and everyone praising him on how amazing his quirk is how he's definitely going to be the next number 1 hero etc etc. Alex immediately knew this will have big consequences down the line, so naturally he says,

Alex: Wow Kats thats a great quirk, but you'll need work to get it to the point of pro hero, just dont let all this praise get to your head, it'll make you someone your not, it'll make you a bully.

Now after hearing this Bakugo is kind of upset, Alex is his best friend why is he not happy that his best friend has such an amazing quirk? He was happy that Alex got not one, but two good quirks, why can't Alex be happy for him? This train of thought makes Bakugo say,

Bakugo: Tsk, your just jealous because i have such a cool quirk, when your quirks dont even match up to half of mine.

To this Alex says,

Alex: Bruh. You really think that i care how strong my quirk is, I don't care how strong All Might's quirk is, all i care about is how its used, and how people develop because of how they take the praise/ ridicule, I can tell that you are letting this little bit of praise get to your head. STOP IT.

(if you think that this dialog is a bit advanced for a 4 year old, remember he is smarter than other children, he's probably smarter than his teachers, also it is a completely concise choice.)

This makes Bakugo even madder so he yells at Alex

Bakugo: YOUR QUIRKS ARE USELESS, YOUR JUST A... YOUR JUST A DEKU, YOUR USELESS JUST LIKE YOUR QUIRKS!!

Alex just sighs and walks away. The next year is full of Alex being berated and bullied by Bakugo, until one day...

[*BOOM*]

An explosion is fired at a small boy for having a weak quirk, but the explosion is stopped by a pink haired boy who has... A SHIELD?!?!

(Well thats the end of this chapter, its about 635 words with out this little thing, hope you liked it, again DO NOT EXPECT FREQUENT UPDATES! anyways see you when ever the next chapter comes out.)