Chapter.1.

Hello my name is Ivy Crystal Green,I am a 17 year old werewolf living in Darkmoon pack

But the thing is I have not shifted yet,well my parents and twin siblings has shifted at the age of 16, well I'm older than that I should have shift already but my mom said to be patient that I am a late shifter.

In my family everyone is able to talk to our wolves at the age of 5.

My over protective siblings Jaxon and Jasmine are two of the popular kids in school while I'm not.

Well because of my late shift I doesn't have no friends but my siblings never let me out of their group no matter what, they help when kids start to bully me for no reason.

My parents are the strongest warriors and trackers ever, and are even stronger than the Alpha himself,shocking right.

They are love by the pack but the Alpha doesn't seem to cool about it. And another thing they have powers again shocking but no one knows this only us.

They are pure black wolves including my siblings and we have long black-waist hair with natural highlights to them for the girls and my dad and brother's are kind of long the shoulder.

My mother's highlight is royal blue, my dad's yellow like blonde, my brother's red, my sister's purple, and mine's emerald green.

My siblings wanted to change their owns but my mom and dad didn't allow them to do it.

I am currently sitting on my make-up table to go to the soon-to-be-Alpha Jake's birthday ball party.

My mom dress us of the same color of our highlights saying she have a feeling that something will happen today.

~*~Outfits~*~

~*~Heels the boys wear black shoe~*~

''You ready sweetheart?''my dad shouts from downstairs

''Yes i'm coming.''I shouts back to let him know as I pick up my purse and phone and walk down stairs to find them dress just like my mom has plan.

''You look beautiful sis.''my brother said coming to hug my neck before my mom slaps the back of his head and remove his arm.

''Didn't I just tell you not to do that?''my mom said.

''yes mom but i'm not lying.''he said and kiss my mom's, Jasmine's and mine's cheek.

''What happen to you,are you sick?''I question and put my hand up his forehead because he can't be normal right now, he just swat my hand away before taking mines and Jasmine's hand and walk to the car.

''Jas is your twin okay?''I question Jas in a whispery voice as she look at me and laugh.

''No maybe he got fever.''She said and I laugh along with her before changing the topic as my dad drive us to the pack house where the ball will be taking.

~*~20 minutes later~*~

After driving for 20 minutes we arrive at the pack house who seems to be full just by so many vehicles pack out there,my dad find a place before packing the car and head to the front door stopping by the security first.

''Name and status.''the security state calm-ly not looking up.

''Omar and Chelsea Green, top warriors.''my dad said and the guard finally look up at us before checking the list and opens the door and we walk in.

Every one was having fun and eating, my family and I walk to a table but before I can get something in my mouth the door open and the smell of cinnamon and citrus hit me and in walk the guy I've been praying to the Goddess to not be mated with 'Jake Smith.'

He looks around the room before his brown eyes settled on me before he mouth mate but turn his head and walk in the room.

'Mate,mate reject us'My wolf Crystal said in a painful voice and howl in sadness at the back of my head.

'well he haven't said anything'I said and she quiet up a bit but didn't stop sulking,well I don't either want him as mate myself I will only accept because of my wolf.

The party continues not once did Jake try talk to me and I'm grateful  for that,he just stare at me from afar.

Walking to get myself some cupcake a hand suddenly pulls me to a hallway I was about to get fighting mode on if not for the spark I was feeling.

''Look I don't want a weak she-wolf who hasn't shifted yet for Luna so..''he trail off and I know what will come next so I hold up my hand and he stops what he was gonna say.

''And I don't want a jerk like you for mate so I'll do it for you,I Ivy Crystal Green reject you,Jake Smith as my mate.''I said and I feel the bond crack a bit and I make sure to add my wolf's name in it too and he howl in pain and fall on his knees.

His mother and father comes up to him his father glaring at me.

''What did you do to our son?''Luna Anna said and I just roll my eyes internally because I am respectful.

''Well he was saying that he doesn't want a weak Luna so I did the honor for him and reject him.''I said and she look at me shock and back at her son. before helping him up.

''Why would you reject your mate?she will be the one to help you rule.''she said but Jake didn't say anything instead he say''I Jake Smith accept yours Ivy Crystal Green rejection.''and just like that he faints.

''No why would you that.''his mom scream as tears roll down her cheeks and I bent down and laid a kiss on Jake cheek before saying.''Thanks for rejecting us, we didn't want you as a mate either.''I say and walk over to my parents and they pull me to the car and rush home.

''You did good rejecting this jerk''my mom said and I just smile at her.
________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the first chapter. That's my first ever werewolf book.