Chapter.5

"So this will be our bedroom and if you don't want to share one with me yet I understand" I say as I lead her down the hall to my bedroom we walk in the room as she take in everything in

"This the closet half would be yours and the other half is mines"

She nods and sit on the bed as she feel it she smile

"The bed is soft"she said smiling, I smile too as I sit beside her.

She look at me and I look deep in her eyes leaning in when I hear the door open.

"I am so sorry Alpha, I didn't know you have a visitor."

Lily said as she ramble on and on

"Lily it's alright, Meet your Luna Ivy"

I said and she look at Ivy before smiling and bowing.

"Nice to meet you luna"she says and smile before excusing herself.
We walk to all the rooms before she decides which room she wants to sleep in.

"I'll sleep in your room, I mean we're mates and all" she say shyly looking down, I tilt her had up to look at me to see her blushing hard.

"Can I kiss your cheeks? They're just so cute and I didn't want do it without your permission and all but." I say rambling and all she smiles and nod her head,I give her a gentle kiss on the cheeks before pulling back.

As his soft lips touch my cheeks I blush hard but we were interrupted when Lily  knocked on the door saying dinner was ready, I didn't even realize it was 6 in the evening

As his soft lips touch my cheeks I blush hard but we were interrupted when Lily knocked on the door saying dinner was ready, I didn't even realize it was 6 in the evening.

We walk down holding each other's hand and sit side by side on the table as we eat our dinner.

~After dinner ~

After dinner I toke a bath as Xavier work on some paperwork.

I wore a black crop top with a short pants and went to lay down. I pull my phone and found tons of messages from my mom saying to eat and not to do something crazy.

Xavier comes in and say he's going to shower.

And 30 minutes later he come out with only a towel low on waist I stare at his body as he walk to the closet to get change.

"Like what you see" he said after he change into a pants with no shirt.

"I think I've seen better" he chuckles and look at me and say nothing before walking out. Huh

10 minutes later he walk back on with snacks and juice sits on the bed look at me and say.

"Let's get to know each other mate"
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
As short chapter.