Movie Date

Wyatt was reading a Harry Potter book in his room.Eliza had recently introduced him to the Harry Potter movies and books.Ever since then, he's been a Potter head.All of a sudden, Willa walks into Wyatts room, dressed up.She was wearing a purple dress with a black belt and fur.Her hair was tied in a half up, half down hairstyle."Hey Willa, going out with A-spen again?"Wyatt asks.Ever since Willa and A-spen got together, they've been hanging around each other a lot."Yes, so that means I won't be around to keep watch, so I came here to tell you to not get in any trouble while I am gone."Willa says.Even though Willa knows Wyatt is responsible enough, she still likes to make sure he doesn't cause any trouble."I won't, I will see you later."Wyatt says as he waves.Willa waves as she heads out.

Wyatt finishes his book and gets bored.So, he decided to call Eliza."Hey Wyatt, what's up?"Eliza asks."Nothing, Willa is out with A-spen and I finished reading my book, so I was wondering if you could come over?"Wyatt asks."Sure, I will be over soon."Wyatt hangs up and waits for Eliza.She then shows up with her tablet and walks to Wyatt's room.Eliza has been to the wolf den a lot, so she basically knows where every room is."Hey Wyatt, I brought my tablet to watch a movie."Eliza says as she sits next to him on his bed."Ooh, cool, what movie are we going to watch?" "A Disney classic, High School Musical."Eliza exclaims.The couple sets the movie up and gets some snacks as they snuggle up together.

After they finished the movie

"So, what do you think?"Eliza asks.Wyatt looks at her and says "Well,... this has to be ... one of the greatest movies I have ever seen!Other than Harry Potter of course.The songs were great and I love Troy and Gabriella's relationship!I don't know how you have great movie taste."Wyatt exclaims.Harry Potter will always be his top 1 favorite movie but High School Musical is a close second."I am glad you enjoyed." "Enjoyed it?I loved it!"Wyatt says as he and Eliza laughs.

Kinda cringe but I think it is still good.Had motivation to write again at night.See you later!