Pregnancy Cravings

In this one shot Eliza is about 5 months pregnant with Wyatt's baby.She gets weird pregnancy cravings at weird times

It was 2:10 am at night.Eliza wakes up.She was craving a Chick Fil A chicken sandwich.So, she starts shaking Wyatt awake."Wyatt"She whispers."hmm"Wyatt hums."Wyatt"Eliza whispers again.Wyatt then wakes up."Eliza, what are you doing, go back to sleep."Wyatt says as he lays back down."No Wyatt.I need you to wake up."Wyatt gets back up."Why?"He asks."I am craving a Chick Fil A chicken sandwich.Can you get it for me?"Eliza asks.

"Eliza, it is 2:00 in the morning.We don't have a Chick Fil A in Seabrook, I would have to travel to the next town for that.I will get you the sandwich later in the day."Wyatt says."No Wyatt!"Eliza whines.Wyatt sighs."Fine, come on get your coat."Eliza smiles and walks into the living room in their apartment."I can't believe I am getting up to get a sandwich at 2:00 am."Wyatt mumbles."Wyatt come on!" "I'm coming!"Wyatt yells back.

"Your lucky I love you."Wyatt says as he drives into the next town."I love you too."Wyatt smiles.They drive into Chick Fil A and they buy the sandwich.Wyatt also got some fries because he deserves it for driving to the next town at this time in the morning."Are you happy now?"Wyatt asks as Eliza bites into her sandwich."Yes, thank you babe."Eliza says as she takes another bite.

A few days later

"Eliza!I am making lunch, what do you want to eat?"Wyatt calls from the kitchen."Um, can you make me a sandwich with peanut butter?Oh, and pickles!"Wyatt looks at her in disbelief."Are you serious?"Wyatt asks.Eliza looks at him confused.He continues."Eliza, do you even hear yourself?A peanut butter sandwich with pickles?!" "Yeah, it's good."Eliza says, as if there is nothing wrong.

"Eliza, that has to be the weirdest combination I have ever heard of."Wyatt says.Eliza scoffs."Well excuse me, I'm pregnant!You should know that I will have these cravings!"Wyatt sighs."Okay, I will make your 'Peanut butter, pickle sandwich'."Wyatt says, sarcastically."Thank you!"Eliza says as she continuous watching TV.