Seeing him

Lyla

Today I Lyla Berkley start my first day at a new school. Luckily my best friend Lilith Prim will also be here. How did I get so lucky to have a best friend like her. We don't have any classes together which is gonna be terrible but maybe we can both make some new friends. One thing I have always appreciated about our friendship is we have the same taste in men but never argue over them. It's a blessing really, like in this instance we can both enjoy his attractiveness without it affecting our friendship. So we just sit there and admire because we are too afraid to say it do anything. Instead of figuring out his actual name we come up with a nickname and decide to call him diamond man because his eyes look like diamonds. We have to go our separate ways to head to class. As I am walking through the halls trying to find my way I bump into a tall guy holding a skate board. Oops sorry I say and he just rolls his eyes and tries to walk away. Excuse you I said I was sorry no need to be so rude I said to him and then he just walks away. I scoff and roll my eyes as I continue to try and find my classes. My first period is History with Mr. Knox and he seems really nice. But he does sit me in the front of the class next to this really unnecessarily angry kid named Max. When I say unnecessarily I mean he hits things when he is told to do an assignment instead of sleep.  My next class is Math and while  I was trying to find my way there I see Diamond man in the hallway talking to the rude kid I accidentally bumped into. I smile and then scoff when I see the rude kid look at me and give me and evil look. I find my second class with Mr. Shuttle and everyone in this class is really outgoing especially the girl who sits next to me named Amanda. She seems really sweet but also like a lot to handle to I try and distance myself but she keeps insisting we talk. So I give in finally and she asks me where I am from and I answer Lincoln County, Vermont (I know this isn't a real place but that is kinda the point) She says cool as the teacher tells her to be quiet and starts teaching. That class seems really hard but I think I will manage. Onto my next class Anatomy the only class I have with Lilith until specials at the end of the day which is where each kid is here to do a special career they pick. Me and Lilith chose out special to be Health themed. So we have that together. So I head to Anatomy and luckily it is right around the corner. I meet up with Lilith in there and we sit next to each other. The teacher introduces themselves as Mrs. Tonkin and she seems to be super chill. Now this class went super quick since I know someone in there. Next I have English with Mr. Dotting-ram. What is weird about this class is that he graduated with my uncle Michael. So he already knows who I am. After English I have lunch and I don't know a single person luckily the other girls in my special invite me to sit with them. We all talk about what we are excited for this year. After Lunch we all have special and this means I get to see Lilith again. Which is super exciting. The other girls and I head to our special to meet out teacher Mrs. Cornelia. We have heard that she is super nice if you are on her good side. I try my best to be on her good side by being quiet and listening as much as I can. She tells us all that we are going to do this year. When it gets towards the end of class she lets us go early to get out stuff ready. As me and Lilith leave she is taking to me about this other guy she met in her English class and she tells me his name is Isaac. So I ask her what he looks like and she tells me that he has dark brown hair that kind of flops over. I start to realize who she is talking about and ask if he likes to skate. She says yeah why. Then I explain to her what happened in the hallway. She says well maybe he was having a bad day. I told her sure and she drives me home. When I get home I try to find Diamond Man's social media and I am successful. I find out his name is really Colton Brown and his best friends name is Isaac Witiker. The kid with the skateboard in the hallway. Yay my bestfriend has a crush on the rude kid in the hallway who is friends with the really attractive guy in the hallway.  

I know we all hate time skips but I'm gonna skip about a week