Seeing Her

Colton's POV

Today I Colton Brown start my senior year at Valiance School. This school is meant to help kids learn about specific careers. My chosen special is computers. Growing up I have always loved computers but my father has never been a fan of them. He thinks men need to play sports so I play football to make him happy. He is a great man just hard on me sometimes. Anyways back to school as I mentioned it's my senior year here. Luckily my best friend Isaac started here this year. Now something you need to know about my best friend is that he can be a bit of an asshole sometimes. I know he is my friend but sometimes he drives me crazy. Today at school he told me about this girl who bumped into him in the hallway. Like people need to watch where they are going. Later in the day between first and second period I was talking with Isaac again when I saw the most beautiful girl. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her when she smiled in our direction. Then Isaac told me she was girl who bumped into him and he glared at her. So she's pretty but doesn't watch where she is going. Isaac told me that he couldn't stand her so I guess that means I have to hate her too. It's how bro code works. I realized she was in my English class and sits right behind me. This is going to be a long year of trying to hate her. God why does she have to be so beautiful. After school got out I had to go to football practice where we ran some drills and just got some throwing practice in. I still can't get her out of my head.

About a week later, our English teacher started talking about our group project we have to complete I realized none of my friends are in the class. That's when I realized shit I'm going to have to parter with her. I try and pretend i'm angry we have to be partners but inside my heart is beating faster than ever. This is the moment I realized this is going to be a long year of pretending to hate the girl who makes my heart beat faster than ever. Damn Isaac and his stupid bro code rules.