Dinner Party

It's been a week since the fight, Things haven't been the same around here. Dream told me that tonight we are expecting guests at dinner, and to wear something formal. I being to get ready putting on an elegant Orange floor length gown. I hate wearing dresses it's so girly, and on top of that, I'm having to wear makeup. gross. At least with the length of this dress, no one can see my high-top black solid converse, they're a bit beat up too.

I head downstairs towards the dining room where I walk in seeing Dream and someone else sitting at the table, as I begin to make my way towards the table I recognize the other stranger sitting there. 

"...Jake?" I stutter, being taken aback 

what was Jake, my old high school quarterback doing at my new home, how did he manage to find me? 

he stands up and heads toward me. "Y/N" he stares at me with his red bull gives you wings and red eyes.

"I got your crack whore mother to tell me what she did with you, I had to track down this address," he said, I blush looking away "But she sold me....I can't just leave..." Jake grabs me making me look at him "I never told you... My family is like... super rich.. ill pay double whatever dream did just to take you back home..." Jake walks over to Dream and they begin to discuss something while whispering. Who would've thought that I would have THE DREAM )hit Minecraft YouTuber and streamer) and Jake (the most popular guy at my school and captain of the football team and quarterback) fighting over me! Jake walks back over to me smiling, he grabs my hand while saying "he accepted my offer, go pack your things, its time to go home"
I'm so excited, I get to go back to my old life, ill miss dream though. I go and grab the singular old messenger bag I brought with me, and follow Jake out to the front door. We open it and are met with like 30 buffs tattooed angry-looking, criminal men... Pushing through the crowd... oh my god... is that... 

"Mason?!"