Finale

MYSB Victory Party Hall

"I called Aoi and the rest. They're headed here", Atsumu informed as he grabbed a cup of champagne. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Did you guys see my majestic spikes?!", Bokuto boasted on the stage. The crowd cheered for him as if he won a war.

"So, Tsukishima really grew taller?!", Hinata was shocked. Miu gave a nervous chuckle and stared at Sakusa being swarmed by pretty ladies. "Worried about him?", Inunaki hummed. The lady flinched as the tall libero sat beside her on the couch. "Omi is getting famous as he gets to play in bigger courts", Miu said turning in Inunaki's direction. "Then, are you worried about that?", the man offered a drink which Miu politely took. "I will be lying if I say that it doesn't bother me but it's Omi after all. If he sets his mind on something, he'll do whatever it takes to accomplish it. That's the same with choosing whoever he prefers to be with", Miu sipped and tasted that it was bitter. "Then, if you imagine your Omi Omi to be with someone else other than you, will you give an honest smile and cheer on him?", Inunaki is starting to feel stares that could stab him. "Of course, he's my favorite person after all", the lady gave a bright smile. "How about him? Does he feel the same thing? If you are to go out with someone now, is he also going to give an honest cheer? I don't know about a smile. It seems horrifying to imagine", Inunaki had a slight laugh. "What do you mean by that?", Miu tilted her head.

Osamu slapped the back of Atsumu's head. "Stop acting like a stalker. Your girlfriend is here already", the older twin informed. "You! How did you get a congratulation when you didn't even play in the game?!!", Atsumu shouted. "For the record, your teammates make up for your serves that are easily returned by the opponent", Osamu taunted him. Atsumu felt it like a strike of a thunderbolt. "Is that rolling thunder?!", Hinata turned in their direction. "It's a different kind of rolling thunder, I guess", Daichi appeared and made the orange headstand from his seat. "Daichi-san! Suga-san! Asahi-san!!!", he was on the brink of losing his wits.

"You did a great job, Tsumu", Aoi tried to raise the man's morale. "Where is Nao? I wonder if she'll get even with me this time for stealing her spot", Atsumu looked around. "She's attending Kageyama's party", Aoi informed. "So, a loser's party?", he said without any consideration. Osamu slapped the back of his head again. "Hey?! That's for the second time. Go get yourself something to do!", Atsumu roared. Osamu saw someone heading outside the balcony.

Balcony

The hotel's balcony is overlooking the city. Miu went out to get a breeze and saw a few people around. She heard footsteps from behind and decided to turn around." It's stuffy inside, isn't it?", Osamu asked. Miu was startled but tried to keep her composure. "A little. I guess Bokuto-san and the rest are really happy that they won this game. It's a precious match for them", Miu pointed out.

"Were you just looking at the city? I apologize for disturbing you", Osamu walked to lean on the rails. "No, it's fine", Miu couldn't find anything to talk about. "You seemed bothered after talking to that tall dude. Did he say something unpleasant?", Osamu asked without looking at the lady crouched on her spot. "Omi always asked about my welfare and he always finds a way to involve himself in order to help me out. On the other hand, I can't think of even one time that I was of help to him", Miu suddenly found herself opening up. "I played with him a couple of times in Nationals and Interhigh. He's the kind of person who will do everything on his own if possible but volleyball is a game of the team. I don't think you weren't of any help to him. Just a while ago, you bought a new towel for him, right? ", Osamu remembered." Is there anything else I can do for him?", Miu braced herself." How about you ask him about that? It's not a crime to ask what else you can do for other people", Osamu gave a pat on her back. "Osamu-san?", the lady looked at the greyhead's smiling face. It wasn't a wide grin that Atsumu usually does. Compared to the wild fox, Osamu is more reserved and calm.