𝟎𝟎𝟐; mature

imagine 002! <3

'dream state'

alexa's soft hands moved across my body as she kissed me.

she softly kissed my neck eventually leaving love bites.

i lean in and kiss her with nothing but love and the lust that was building up inside me.

i put my hands in her hair and straddle her lap. her hands went to my back and unclipped my lacey bra, caressing me gently.

i moan into the kiss and she quickly breaks it off, pushing me down.

"i'm gonna make you feel so special." she said sucking on my right nipple.

i bit my lip as i watched her. wow she's good...

she came up to kiss me and i happily accepted it.
she went down kissing my thigh, gradually getting to my undergarment.

she stared at my covered core before looking back at me for consent.

i smile and give her a nod. she looped her finger around it as she looked at me.

she took it off fully and threw it off to the side.
she positioned her lips closer to my dripping sex before giving it a small lick.

i let out a small moan and bit my lip knowing she was teasing me.

"lexa, please don't tease me!" she gave me a small laugh and connected her mouth to my clit.

i gasp as she sucked on it harshly while lightly scratching my inner thigh.

she flicked her tongue on my clit and i arched my back at the feeling.

my eyes watered at the pleasure and my moans got even louder.

her tongue licked my folds and sloppily went back to my clit.

her hands found its way to my ass giving it a good squeeze.

"fuck! just like that!" i moaned out fisting the sheets.

"you gonna come for me?" she said before placing her tongue directly on my clit.

i hear a ringing in my ear that only got louder and louder until i realized i was waking up.

━━━ back to the real world