003; suitable

imagine 003! <3

alexa demie

when life deals us cards
make everything taste
  like it is salt then you

   come through like the
    sweetener you are to
      bring the bitter taste to
       a halt

ALEXA, groaned as the cupcake batter spilled all over her & on the floor.

with teary eyes, she fixed the bowl upright and took off her apron.

she took in a sharp breath as she went to get a mop and bucket.

y/n woke up from all the commotion, and came downstairs to see her girlfriend stressed and upset.

"what's wrong lex?" y/n asked inching closer to her.

"go back to bed bub, i just made a little mess." alexa said crouching down to get some soap.

"lex, look at me. is everything okay? talk to me." y/n said smiling tiredly at her girlfriend.

"i've been so stressed these past few days! everything's been hectic at the set and with promotion, i just can't take it!" alexa ranted.

"shh, it's okay let it out." y/n cooed hugging her girlfriend.

"and i-i was just trying to make cupcakes for you and i managed to screw it up." alexa said crying into y/n's shoulder.

"how about i run you a bath and get you some food? we could always try the cupcakes later? and besides, you ALWAYS take care of me so i'll take care of you." y/n said running her hand through her lovers hair.

"but i'm the do- ah ah ah i'm gonna take care of you." y/n said cutting ari off.

"okay, thank you baby." alexa said kissing her girlfriend's cheek.

"you're welcome my love." y/n giggled kissing her forehead.

'sweetener'