-,' Meet master ubuyashiki& Siblings private mission 01 ',-

∆♪

They stay their for a few days
Until
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Night time—
In Tanjiros room-

Akaza:Tanjiro we have to tell you something..
Tanjiro:Huh?what is it Akaza-San?
Doma:Muzan calling us
Doma:…and we have to go back to avoid any suspicious,Love.
Said with a sad and pouting face and so the two they don’t want to leave this omega
Tanjiro:Oh,dear*giggle*
When they heard that giggle they wanted to stay and hear that giggle wanted to stay here a little more but I guess Michael Jac-I mean Muzan want them right now so they have to leave
Kokushibo:Will…(said with a sad tone)
Kokushibo:we have to go now,Tanjiro…
Tanjiro:*Smile* Alright,but before you guys
Go I have something to tell you three
Doma:What is it,Love?
Tanjiro:6 months ago Master Ubuyashiki send me a latter that he wanted me to be mated with the you know who?

The three was confused and then they hit them they don’t have a choice because Omega prime need 9 Alpha prime (My AU ofc)
Akaza:The Hashira…?
Tanjiro:*nodded his Head a little*Tomorrow me and my siblings have to go their
Akaza:Is alright,Tanjiro*smiling*
Akaza:Dear,remember
we are now in your side we well gather information and gave it to you and you can report and inform it to,Master Ubuyashiki.We well visit you when we can (said and kiss him on the cheek)
Tanjiro then hug Akaza because his doesn’t want them to go and ofc the two also join to they also don’t want to go they wanted to stay with their omega but Muzan need them. So that night Tanjiro give them kisses on the lips and cheek and bend goodbye to his Alphas. little did they know that Nezuko,Inosuke,and Zenitsu was listening to their conversation the whole time they where sad to that they have to back and They too need to sleep because they have to go to Master Ubyashiki estate

(Ofc they already knew where because 3 months ago they went on their mission that Reo give it to them.This siblings are actually the one who helps the other slayer and Hashira if they are troubling to complete their mission that their crow give it to them.Tanjiro and his 3 siblings are people and slayer talking about because they are strong and have a good stamina they can easily defend lower rank demons and especially lower moon. when their mission is not easy Tanjiro and the three are gonna help that person who is struggling to defeat lower moons and other strong demons they well kill in just one move since Tanjiro,Nezuko,Zenitsu,and Inosuke already has their mark.Slayer and  Hashira don’t know who they are because they are wearing Mask and scarf to hide their faces, people made rumors about them that they are very strong and have an amazing breathing styles.)

No one pov:
And I forgot to tell you that Tanjiro and his siblings help Rengoku defeat lower moon 1.Yes,Renguko saw them but He can't see their faces because they where wearing mask and a scarf to hide their faces but he did talk to them and they siblings didn't mind to talk to him too...and didn't you know that every mission that Reo give them they always came to the butterfly estate every night when the people are asleep because they only came to the butterfly estate because they are actually carrying the slayer who was injured they don’t want them to git attack by someone random demon on their way here they filt pity on them so they have to carry them to the butterfly estate  one of the slayer told them where the butterfly estate where.once they are now infront of the door one of the siblings knock the door 3 times and the slayers who got injured or faint because of to much blood on it they put them on the floor and leave them their so when someone opens the door they already their lying unconscious,faint nor awake on the floor and don’t worry when some slayer are injured pretty bad Tanjiro and Nezuko help them bandage up before they carry them to the butterfly estate to get more help and the one who opens the door he or she well call some one and let them help them got inside the estate and  from afar the siblings just watch has the door of the butterfly estate close and they went back to their house…
.
.
.
.