Meet the Boss of the Music Studio

The next day Tanjiro and his other siblings went to the Music Studio

Is currently 7pm in the evening.

The siblings are on top of the roof running towards where the studio is located.

When they got their they stop for a moment to take a break and they quickly started to find the boss.

Then they found him at the intrance of the studio waiting for them to arrivery they then went down and went towards the man who own the studio.

When the man notice their present he quickly look towards them he then smile and great the siblings and process to let them in the studio and and went to his office where no one hears them.

Tanjiro:Good evening Me.Golden

The siblings bow down to him has a respect the man who's infront of them bow also.

Tanjiro: We resive your letter Mr.Golden.

Tanjiro:Can you explain what they looks like?

Tanjiro:Or something like that?

Zenitsu:We want to know what it looks like.

Nezuko: Mr.Golden we will wait just take for a moment to breathe in and breathe out.

Kanao was just watching them they where very calm at this type of situation witch surprise her.

Mr.Golden : Ah.Thank you young lady

Mr.Golden:But,we must talk about this demons right now.

Mr.Golden:Because they scaring my employees and my guests

Tanjiro:Alright then Mr.Golden.

Tanjiro:But do tell us if something bothering you

Mr.Golden only nood at Tanjiro sentence.

After sometimes they begone to talk about the 3 demons on his studio and how they looks like

A few hours later...

Kanao:So,they are 2 boys and one girl?

Mr.Golden:Yes,they right.

Kanao: and you heard a music coming from the a one of the room but when you open it thier is no one?

Mr.Golden:Simply,yes.

Kanao then think first a moment
Like a detective

Mr.Golden:.....

Tanjiro:Mr.Golden.

Mr.Golden:Yes?

Tanjiro:My I ask

Mr.Golden:go on.

Tanjiro:Did something happen here in  your studio back then?

Which Mr.Golden didn't reply has he started to think of it.Then

I believe that the girl who keep singing is one of the singer back then, I don't know what happen to her but romurs say that she got kidnapped and murdered. For the 2 boys is unknown to me I don't know who they are I'm a fried.

The siblings listing closely has Mr.Golden says.

Mr.Golden:But

Mr.Golden:Their is something wrong with them...All the 3 of them.

Zenitsu:W-what do you mean that their is something wrong with them?

Mr.Golden look at them in the eye especially at Tanjiro who whom quickly  understand it.