1

Lilith

Picking up the cotton swap and dabbing it with alcohol before going over his wounds. Focusing on where to apply the alcohol , I forgot to warn him that Im putting it on.

His hands squeeze my waist before letting go, whispering sorry before I continue. The feeling of anger still roaming around making it seem that I don't care. Even though I really do. I really care about him even if he's an idiot who doesn't listen.

I still care even after multiply times of saying next time I will leave. I still care even after getting attacked. I still care even if I get yelled out. I still care because I love him.

Finishing up cleaning the wounds , I wrap the bandages around his hand and put the bandaids on his other hand.

Moving out of his spread his legs putting the supplies back and washing my hands. I dry my hands and walk out the bathroom into his room ready to leave. Grabbing my bag off the bed I start heading for the door.

"Stay" He says quietly.

Looking back at him I stare in disbelief. His eyes bore in mine full of hope. Hope that I don't want to fulfill but cant seem to disappoint.

"On one condition" I replay wanting to make this go my way because I always seem to fall into what he wants to do.

"Anything Tesoro" He says with a slight smirk on his face.

Rolling my eyes at his pet name "We talk about what happen" I say.

His face falls a sigh releasing from his lips before he nods his head. Feeling accomplished I place my bag on the floor. Walking over to the bed and sitting down , I pat the space next to me for him to sit down.

He slumps his shoulders then walks over to the bed and sitting next to me.

"Nox please this needs to stop" I say looking over at him. His head is down staring at the floor.

"I fucking know that Lilith" Nox says with anger laced in his voice. Placing my hand his shoulder because apparently "my touch clams his down".

"Look at me" I breathe out. His head turns in my direction our eyes connecting. His sliver eyes to my dark brown ones.

Taking a deep breathe before I continue because I know what Im going to say can end good or bad.

"I love you so much Nox but I cant keep breaking up fights. I need you to talk to me about what's going on and brushing it off because you "don't want to spend our time talking about it". I want to talk to you, I want to help." I say looking into his eyes with concern.

"Your helping already Lilith just be there for me. I just need you nothing else" Nox says. Lifting his head up Nox kisses my forehead. Breathing out before I talk knowing Nox anything can tip him off.

"But I cant always be there Nox and you know that I said this before. Find something that makes you happy. Lets talk about life plans". I say trying to find a solution I cant see him fall.

"Fine" Nox says rolling his eyes, a smile forms on my face. Progress.

"Okay, I know how you love hitting things, how about boxing. Theres an underground ring". I say knowing this can be good.

He stares at me before smiling.

"Okay I will try" He says. I fling my self onto Nox , giving him a big hug. Im glad he's doing something. He's good in school even if he doesn't speak to anyone, he's need some joy in his life. I want to see my baby smile.

Pulling away I get off the bed. Walking over my bag , I pull out a paper. Walking back to him with a smile on my face.

"I got an application paper last week" I say sitting next to him handing him the paper.

Nox takes the paper , scamming over it. He looks up at me.

"Did you go there to get this application" He says . Biting my lip because I know he doesn't like me going to places thats dangerous.

"Yes but don't worry about it.You have to fill out the application by next week". I say with hopeful eyes hoping he will ignore me going to the ring.

He stands up and places the paper on his nightstand. I stand up to walking over to him. Nox towers over me , he's a foot and some inches taller with me. He's tall and has a musclier build. He can total fight and he also has a punching bag in his basement.

If he competes he can win and he can even win money. Even though he probably doesn't need it but no one declines extra money. He can do this I know he can I will be his number one fan.

"You got this Nox" I say looking at him with a smile on my face.

"If I fight will you be there , will you clean up the blood. Massage me when Im sore" Nox says looking down at me. His voice laced with desire like he wanted me sexual.

"Yes I will" I say with a smirk. Not really caring about because I already do does things I already. But this time it will be for a good thing.

"Also you will still need to go to school, you can't miss out unless you're hurt." I say pointing my finger at him. I need him to stay on top of everything. Sometimes I feel like his care giver than his best friends.

"Yes Ms.Jones" He says laughing.

"Okay its settled then, Im so happy Nox you don't even understand". I say grinning.

"I can see Tesoro" Nox chuckles while getting on the bed.

"You going to sleep" I question with my head tilt.

He yawns and nods his head." I didn't sleep last night".

Feeling sad knowing he's struggling, Im going to do everything in me to help him.

Nox moves over giving me space to get in. Smiling , I lift up the covers and get in the bed with him. Nox wraps his arm around my waist, the feeling of comfort over comes my body. Laying my head back on his chest , my eyes starts to close and sleeps over comes my body.

HEYY GUYS THIS IS A NEW BOOK . I GOT THE IDEA LONG TIME AGO AND I DECIED TO WRITE IT OUT. OPPOSITES ATTRACT IS STILL ON GOING , I WROTE SOME CHAPTERS JUST NEED TO REREAD AND PUBLISH. THANK YOU GUYS , I HOPE YOU ENJOY. HAVE A BLESS DAY.