Chapter 1

Author pov.

Today is a very lovely day....everyone is running here and there while holding some decoration items.........
It seems like there held a wedding...
A pair of eyes..watching all the actions that are happening here......

His eyes color is blue like the ocean....if you look deeply into his eyes.....you can't stop yourself from falling for this beautiful angel....but there is one thing missing.....that is his smile.....he looks up and sighs.......A drop of tear flowed from his right eye.....he quickly wipe it before anyone see it.......

Suddenly his door opens....and reveals a woman who seems in his late thirties....she is holding a very beautiful tuxedo suit in her hand and her face shows how much happy she is...

"Baby...look...isn't it beautiful...I select this for your wedding......I keep this here....you will try it....if you find any problem...please inform me...hmm..... now I have to go......I have completed the decoration for tomorrow's wedding..."

The young boy gave the woman a forced smile.....but the woman failed to notice that behind his smile...there is sadness...

The woman kisses the boy's head...and then his two chubby cheek...... the boy smile a little from his heart after receiving some warmth......

The woman keeps the tuxedo suit on the bed and leaves the room.....boy is looking at the suit which is placed on his bed.....his face showing no interest....but he has to look happy for his parents.......

Author pov.

Someone pov.

Tomorrow is my wedding...everyone looks so happy for tomorrow.....but I am not...... it's arranged marriage between two families.... and don't think that my parents are bad..although they pressure me to do married...but I know they doing it for my good .........they are the world's best parents ever.......they love me a lot... but the problem is my truth which I hid from everyone.....what if my future in-law would know about my truth...what if they reject me after knowing my truth.....or insult my parents...Only my mother and father know this truth.......

My wedding is based on dad deal......when dad presents the wedding topic...I can't able to deny it...I think that ..dad did so much for me...can't I do one thing for dad......

And second thing is that I didn't see the person whom I going to marry....mother says that tomorrow...I will get to know.....

Oh sorry...I am talking so much ......but I didn't introduce myself..hehe....hello everyone...I am wang yibo...I am in my third year of university........... I am a nerd...and a lonely person...I have no friends......and Tomorrow is my wedding.....that's it....there is nothing else special about me more .......(wrong...everything about you is special)

I look at the suit that mother placed on the bed.....I have no energy to try the suit.....I pick the tuxedo suit from the bed....by looking at the suit....it is very beautiful......it soft to the touch....it seems like it is made of silk......

I carefully place my tuxedo in my cupboard......then I go toward the bed and lay on it...I cover myself...with my favorite blanket...I look at my room...
My room looks so peaceful and relaxing.....I look at the ceiling...

I look at the ceiling