chapter 5

Author pov.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Zhan coldly asks without any emotion...
Yibo who looking in bitch direction where she runoff...

He turns to face Zhan who coldly looking at him... Only yibo knows what is he feeling...

He remembers how Zhan pushed him onto the ground and called him bitch or slut...

He doesn't know why he comes here for this person who didn't even care if he died.

Why he treats him so badly?
What does he do?
Is his past not enough to make his life horrible... So now why is he making his present horrible too?
Why? Just give him a reply that he asking for everyone...
Why God is so unfair to him?

"hey... You fucking bitch... Answer me why the fuck you are here?
Aren't you satisfied with the one that you come here to search for other?
Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... You are whore...
I don't know what my father saw in you.
You only know how to seduce men and get into their pan-"

*SLAP*

A tight slap sound echoed throughout the whole club... Music stop... People are looking at them...

Yibo tolerates every hurtful word that zhan speaks...  He crying silently... But he has his pride too... How can he say?
He is not a slut... How can he think him so low?
He knows that zhan hates him to the core and does anything to hurt him. But he can't let anyone speak that he is characterless & want to get in men's pants. He is not fucking like that...

Zhan is too shocked to speak... When he gets a slap. This is his time first...
No one... I repeat no one has slapped him till now... Mr xiao faces depression so he can't take care of zhan and didn't teach him much...  no one touched or even slap zhan...

Zhan is so much angry that he can kill yibo right now...

But yibo is angry too... Yibo wipes the tears that are continuously from his eyes... And yelled

"I am not fucking slut... What do I do?
That you hate me... Hurt me...
I am n-not w-whore, bi-bitch"
Yibo's voice cracked in the end... He fell on his knees... And cried ...

But zhan continuously Looks at yibo with cold eyes...

"you slap me... Xiao zhan... Now wait and watch I will make your life hell...that you will regret marrying me."
Zhan said lowly but enough to hear for yibo...

Yibo widens his eyes... And his tears are flowing from his eyes... His eyes are puffed and his nose is red...

Zhan grab yibo's wrist and dragged him from the club... Both leave the club and people who watch go back to enjoy the party... Music starts and people dance...

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

~In xiao's mansion~

After coming back... Yibo immediately runs to his room without allowing him to insult him...

Yibo tries his best to sleep but can't able to... His(past) memories are replaying in his mind like a movie...
He is hurt... Why God? Why did you snatch his happiness?
His angel... His life... No one can replace his angel place in his heart... He loves his angel...

"why my angel? Why did you leave me? Am I being a bad baby? You can't leave bobo... Bobo loves you...please come back... I want free from this hell."
Yibo mumbled and bury his face in the bunny pillow that he bought from his house.....