Chapter 4

Kiara Sharma, looked into the mirror in style admiring her own beauty - a typical self obsessed diva. But the very next moment she broke down sobbing hardly yet with a smile. " He misses his Mishi!! My Ronie misses his Mishi!!" She slowly wiped away her tears with a determined look "I promise Ronie, very soon you will get to meet your Mishi"

Ronobir was quite surprised to find Kiara Sharma at the function. He was about to go and greet her when his cousin Akash came and dragged him off to introduce his fiancee Payal. He was having a casual talk with Payal when he heard the familiar accented squeal

"Trinklet!!!" and there she came and engulfed Payal in a hug. Though embarrassed by her friend's demeanor she composed herself and introduced " Kiara, meet Ronobir Chatterjee, Akash's cousin." Turning to Ronobir she repeated the process "Ronobir meet Kiara Sharma one of my close friends. We did our studies together in Australia." Ronobir smiled "Yeah we have met before"

"Oh!! Great so you must know that she is a...." and she was cut off by Kiara "Come on Trinklet!! It's been so long I have a lot to catch up with you" Payal rolled her eyes "Ohkk but why are you speaking like this" she asked confused before being dragged off by her crazy friend.

Ronobir shook his head at her unusual behaviour but when on earth had this girl ever been usual. He chuckled and let go of the thought.

"Why did you drag me off like that and why on earth are you speaking like this?" Payal asked in an irritated low voice "Ruk ja meri sawalon ki dukan, Let me explain" Kiara tried to calm her friend "Payal, there is something you need to know" Kiara said with absolute seriousness while Payal grew more attentive hearing Kiara address her real name because she knew her friend only used her name when she spoke something very important.

"Ronobir is my Ronie" leaving Payal gasp at the realisation.