Chapter 4

[A/N] Trigger warning, not smut but below contains some content on sexual abuse, skip if you are sensitive.

Cake POV

It's been around 25 days since the last mission, and there is no Intel or update about the next mission, the moment we all reached the camp Fighter had sent them and provided all copyrights of the software used to track the criminals on whom I planted the QDX drops on.

Sho as always is trying to build a relationship with his daughter Victoria and Neab is closer to her than Sho, however, the weird thing is Sho seems to have no problem with Neab and Victoria's relationship. He kinda adores them whenever they are trying to create some new device or having a competition on who hits how many bullseyes. The truth is, they both do, both are competitive and no one loses but the games go on every single day.

And Leo, things slowly started getting heated between us, probably because I have no option in men since I'm a secret agent now, or maybe just because I truly, madly, deeply in love with this annoying man. But It is safe to say that the man is mine

"Oye, what are you doing?" Leo finds me in the woods. He never lets me alone even if I try to make some space for myself.

"I'm just taking a walk" I reply, not in a cold way. Just in a normal tone

"What flavored bubble gum is that ?" He asks me after seeing me blow a bubble.

"Green apple, want some?"

"No thanks, I'm good I'm afraid I will become a sweet monster like you"

"Excuse me, sweet monster? Like do you mean that literally like I am a sweet monster because I am sweet or because I eat a lot of sweets"

"Hehe... Take it however you are both"

"I'm not as sweet as you think I am"

"Ooo, yeah yeah, I know that you are a badass pick pocketer who is also a master of disguise"

I blinked... Well, that's right, I become invisible to others' eyes when I wish to, I had no one to care about me before, even if I am right in front of their eyes they wouldn't find out I am there because I just am a person who naturally disappears until they remember me ... Basically, no one remembers me. But Leo, he finds me no matter where I go, and what I wear... I found that annoying in the beginning but now when I think about it ... It's evident that ... He... He always thinks about me.

" Hello ... You in there? " He snapped in front of my eyes to bring me back to reality.

I realized that I have been staring at him when I was having my mental monologue. " Yeah yeah .. whatever, can you leave me like for 5 minutes, I need to clear my mind," I said

And he stopped walking, I took a few steps forward and then looked back he had halted in his tracks and had a look on his face that looked like a beaten-up puppy, sad and scared.

"I ... I just don't want you to be alone" he started, "you've been alone for such a long time, I just don't want you to be that way anymore, you have to remember that we all are there for you, I am there for you, I hope you sometime feel comfortable opening up about your past if you are not comfortable telling me about it, you can tell it to Fighter or Sho at least, since you are more comfortable with them, I ... I just hope you know that talking reduces your burdens and you have to open up about why you hate men when they call you 'sweet girl... I ... I will leave you alone, sorry if I bother you a lot"

He said that, turned back, and started walking down the hill. Guilt, pain, and worse love ... I know he is my boyfriend, and I know I like him, but now... I know it is love and I know I am falling deeper.