Chapter 8

Fighter POV

Solemn port

" Relax Leo, it's all part of the plan, Fighter, you have 2 minutes," Sho said

" That's right, I'm feeling no pressure" irony... Because I was sweating buckets and even my fingers were slipping on the screen.

20 seconds later, I was done, Sho was still waiting for someone to take a shot at him, he is a maniac, by now at least Leo showed some reaction, but Neab still didn't.

I again sent the program to my quill, activated radar and 4 seconds later I detected a bullet coming Sho's way, from his left side.

"Sho, bullet approaching from you're left side"

Sho stepped back and the bullet missed him by just one second.

"Another one from 8 o'clock"

But he was too late to react, it hit him on his abdomen, and Sho fell face first on the top of the shipping container.

"Nooo" Cake clutched my hand

"Sho... Do you copy?" Leo called

We could see Sho crawling forward.

"Sho another one from 2 o'clock"

And that one hit him as well on his back.

We could see him grabbing his sniper and rolling down. Even if he is not dead, he fell from 20 feet, that's definitely gonna kill him.

"Sho...." I called

"Sho... Do you copy?" Leo called

" Sho... Fucking tell something" Cake yelled slowly.

Neab still did not react, he had an expression that suggested that he knew Sho was not dead.

" Language young lady" Sho replied finally, no detection of discomfort in his voice. We all gave out a sigh of relief "Fighter, quickly shut down all communications, the snipers will be now trying to inform the others that a target has been shot down."

"On it," with one click of a button, I'm sure all the communication devices within the 20-kilometer radius are not working now.

I controlled my quill and flew it down, and there we saw, the mother fucker completely unharmed, I get it the bulletproof jacket protected him, but he was shot twice by snipers. I'm having a hard time believing in the quality of these suits.

And then I see Neab with a grim smile, as though he has worked on the suits himself... But... I thought I was close to him, and I thought he would tell me if he was working on something, well, I guess this idiot has just ditched me and made these super cool suits... If at all I was involved with this, I would have made it so much better with my gadgets and tech.

"Fighter, how many did you detect?"

"3 ... One from 10 o'clock, 8 o'clock, and 2 o'clock"

"So we are surrounded," Cake said ...

"That's right, and we each take one of us take one down, Cake you take the one at 10 o'clock, he should definitely be in that old abandoned control room, remember if you see anyone on the way, knock them down, get to the Target and kill him as he is an eye witness"

" But.... "

" Cake, that's an order, I know you haven't done that before, but you have to this, this is what you have been training for"

Cake took a deep breath " Roger that" she said and took off in the direction of 10 o'clock.

" Neab, you can take 8 o'clock down, do not engage, I repeat do not engage the target, keep distance in 1 km radius and take him down"