PROLOGUE

15th Century

Monique Damara Caddel-  She has a stunning body and an attractive face that captivate men even more, but she is known as a chaser into the newly crowned king of the Prime Kingdom. She will harm any women who approach him because, in her opinion, King Hector is meant only for her. She is a fearsome and fierce woman who does not spare anyone in battle. She also injured his maids, particularly her lady in waiting.

She was born and raised in Caddel county, She has a loving parents Duke Richard and Duchess Morrigan, everything she wants is given to her but not to the man she chases because he is a very dangerous and feared person throughout their kingdom.
And that lead her to her death at an early age, of trying to kill the woman he loved knowing that she is pregnant with the man you loved the most.

King Hector Prime Laurier- The male lead known as the most attractive and handsome king that every girls wished for, However aside from his perfect face, He is considered as the most dangerous and cruel ruler in the kingdom. he exercises greater political power and anyone who messed with him will face a very tragic punishment of death. He is also the one who ordered the execution of Monique.

He also conquered many cities because of his fighting ability, He was a very feared king, and even when you looked at him it brought you chills down your spine and he had a bad aura and a very brilliant mind, so he never let anyone live, especially if you were the leader of that city that had a bad reputation among your people.
His so-called Death battalion was dubbed the most efficient and brutal in combat. They are well-trusted by the new king.

Princess Mercia Shontelle Brick- Due to her excellent behavior, the heroine is admired and liked by all. She possessed a great deal of self-confidence and was regarded as the most attractive woman in the entire kingdom, winning the hearts of the main male characters.

Duke Raegan Whitlock- The second male lead who is known a the badass duke, He can kill you easily if he wants to, because he is also one of those people who doesn't give a damn. So you'd really rather avoid him. he is the one who beheaded Monique as the king ordered.

But he is also one of the women's favorites because of his good looks and sex appeal, yet the heroine can only tame him. As he fell in love with her, as he laid his eyes on the heroine, when he saw her at the coronation of the new king.

Prince Jaxillian Martel- known as the friendly an bubbly prince, but inside don't! he can also kill you without hesitation if you messed up with him and the woman he love he is known as the possessive prince. So don't make him mad.
He is also one of those men that has a perfect beauty that every women drools and wished for just to have him.

Princess Sofia Alejandra Hart- a very sweet and bubbling face princess you'll known she has this alluring beauty that every man wishes. She is the friend of the heroine.

She is born and raised in Sartan County, she is 21 years old and the next to inherit the position of his parents, Duke Alejandro and Duchess Sofie of sartan's county, she had a younger sister Afianna a 4 year old kid.

Monique

Splaaaasshhhh!

SH*t what was that for!! You bastard!

Wake up you sleepy head! It's your execution day, aren't you happy?

Masama Kung tiningnan Ang guard na nagbuhos sakin Ng Malamig na tubig.
And shit Ang sakit Ng katawan ko sa kulungan na to matapos akong pahirapan at bugbugin Ng tauhan Ng bagong hari. He really hates me that much for hurting the woman he loved.

After he knew that I was one who nearly burned Mercia his lover, he immediately ordered for my execution and the council also in favor with him.

And as of this moment I have many minutes left before I vanished in this world.