ch1 : Hunter escape on the Knee

POV Hunter

I was the Golden Guard one month ago and now I'm nothing anymore. I guess I can understand Lilith Clawthorm now.. hehe kinda sound ironic. I was feel like a foolish in the castle. I realized I was just a pion on Belos plan. After I hear Kikimura behind her door talking in her room about what she discovered I decided to leave the castle with Flapjack for the best. I found some warm clothes at the night market and go found a place to leave on the knee.

It's gonna be only some days I left the castle.. I was kinda scared to be found so I try to play low profile most of the time. Specially because of the Slitherbeast the best it was to not messing with this creature. Better not exploring the cave either that could anger the beast too. I was kinda curious about it but i drowned down my curiosity. When I turn around I saw a familiar face coming. Not her again I need hide! But I didn't have time to hide when I saw her running behind me and come forward. Dang it she can't leave me alone for once!? I start running like my life depends on that moment.

Luz: "Hunter wait!!"

Hunter: "Go away!"

Luz: "Why are you there?!"

Hunter: "None of your business!"

I regret not bring Flapjack with me! Luz use a plant glyphs to put me upside down in the air.

Hunter: "Hey!" I start struggling "Human! put me down!"

Luz: "Let me think.. No"

She said with a big smile. I hate her so much she is so annoying! I sadly can't try indimidate her with some treats I'm not the Golden Guard anymore.. right?

Luz: "What are you doing here?"

Huter: "I should ask you the same thing"

Luz: "I come to practice what about you? Are you have a mission here?"

Hunter: "Probably and you just interrupted me"

Of course I was half a lie but I didn't need her on the knee to nagging me. She release me soon after and keep watching me.

Luz: "I got an eye on you"

She left to join the owl lady. Whatever I need go back to my cave (not the Slitherbeast cave don't worry). I still have my scroll just in case but I don't use it anyway. I enter in my cave take a snack and lay on my "bed". Dang it I'm gonna need some apple blood i just finished the last one.

Hunter: "Flapjack we need go to the market"

He tweeted and transformed into a staff. I cover my face with a yellow mask and left the cave.

✩𖦹~•~𖦹✩

POV Luz

If he thinks I will not stop you Golden guard you are fool. I go back to see Eda and tell her I go do something and I will come back later. I kiss King on his forehead and go back at my secret mission. After he take the portal key from Amity I want try take it back. I follow him the most far away I could and hide behind rocks I can found to be sure he won't see me. He enters in a cave very high I was very far away from Eda. *Groan* Doesn't matter I'm gonna take a look inside hehehe. But before I could do it Hunter fly away on a staff.

Dang it I didn't expect him to fly away. Well that's maybe mean I can check this cave and the content. I sneak inside to make an investigation maybe I could found the key but I didn't found it. Where she was! Oh my GOODNESS! What if he didn't keep it with him!

✩𖦹~•~𖦹✩

POV Hunter

I finally found the market. I watch in a particular place.. No owl lady stand today. Whatever I'm here to take some apple blood and I go back to my cave. I take the direction to the stand where I can buy some. We could say I was kinda cold not answer the demon when he hands me the apple blood. I respond to be polite a "thanks you" and take the juice. When I turn around I suddenly bump into someone to unfortunately lost my balance and fall on the ground.

??: "Omg I am so sorry I didn't watch where I was going"

I watch in direction of the voice and saw.. One of the older Blight. He was hands me his hand to help me. Ok time to Play cool. I push away his hand and get up by myself.

Hunter: "I'm fine.."

Edric: "Are you sure?"

Not answering was the best.. many people know my voice. Plus I realize the bottle of my juice was broken on the ground. That make my day.. Argh why this life torturing me. The Blight apparently see my apple blood bottle broken and run away. Well I guess I'll have to do without juice for this time.. I was about to fly away when someone take my wrist and put a bottle of apple blood in my hand.

Edric: "I'm very sorry take this as an apologize.. see you around Blondie"

He run away as fast as he came. That was kinda weird but also kind.. I look to my hand with the bottle and put inside my bag to fly away with Flapjack. When I was arrive inside my cave I take the bottle out of my bag and take a sip. I start thinking about this Blight and I swallowed wrong and started coughing a little because of that. I take an other sip slowly trying to stop coughing so much. It's finally calm down after some minutes and i try to catch my breath slowly.

What happened to me?! Why i think about this Blight sibling.. it's not like it's the first time someone try be kind with me. I remember what the youngest Blight said to the eclipse lake. Maybe if I give chance to poeple..

No! That's stupid I can't making friends I'm on the run actually. I need to stay hide the most longer I can even if I have.possibility.to.die..

??: "HI!!"

I totally freak out! What was that!? Wait I recognize this annoying voice.

❀______________________________________❀

(1038 ᴡᴏʀᴅs)