ch 3 : time to help Hunter!

POV Luz

After last day when I discovered Hunter was hiding from the coven, I decided it was time! I'm gonna Help him no matter what! So I talk to Eda if we can keep him safe until we find a solution. She said she was agreed if he don't stay to much longer. I guess she don't like his "annoying" voice. Or probably she doesn't have place anymore and she have enough to take care with me and king. Probably the second reason. Anyway it's time to take Hunter out of his misery.

??: "Hey Luz?" someone say behind me

Luz: "yes what is it king?" I said turn around to face king

King: "can I.. uh.. Come with you?"

Luz: "of course! But we will need to be careful.. Hunter have big problems and I very want bring him here safe."

King: "I will be careful!"

Luz: "ok Let's go!"

We was almost left the house but someone stop us. It was Eda.

Eda: "where you think you are going?"

Luz: "I tell you we going to bring Hunter remember?"

Eda: "Luz are you sure it's a good idea. Why we don't bring him back to the castle?"

Luz: "NO! I'm not let Hunter going back there! He deserve help! Also you researched remember?"

Eda: "You made a point there but how can you see good. It's was our enemy" she was obviously don't trust Hunter or me..

Luz: "his not our enemy anymore.. please I will ask you to trust me for this."

I look at her with some tears and she look at me back with a concerned sad face. She take deep breath before respond me.

Eda: "Fine! But if anything going wrong I'm gonna bring him back to the coven.. somehow.."

I was kinda anxious now but I will do my best to not let that happen so I accept Eda condition. I join my amazing girlfriend on the knee to take Hunter out of here. Still think Amity was very not sure about my idea.

Amity: "are you sure Luz.. You know he almost kill me!"

Luz: "I know but I want believe it's possible Hunter could help"

Amity: "if it wasn't for you I surely would planned the same as Eda"

Luz: "Amity.."

Amity: "Why you want so much give him a chance after everything he did?"

Luz: "I probably love befriend my enemy?" I look Amity a little embarrassed and continue with "beside I did the same for you."

Amity: "pff! Stop with Azura reference"

King: "come on let's move!"

Luz: "ok King"

We walk for a while to climb the mountain where Hunter was. When we finally got the top I slowly go inside. Hunter was turned back from the entrance pretty strange.

Luz: "Hunter?" He look taken by surprise he take a little time before turn around with a smile.

Hunter: "hey human! Good to see you."

Something was very off but I didn't want bring it. Amity was show up Hunter smile fade out. I should expect this reaction.

Luz: "c'mon Hunter, Amity stop looking at eachother like that"

Amity: "sorry Luz he attacked me!"

Hunter: "sorry I was need to succeed my mission if I didn't want go to a potential death!"

Amity: "it's no a valid excuse to me"

They started argumenting. I didn't expect that become so intense between them.

Luz: "STOP! Guys please you need calm down" they stop fighting to look at me surprised. "Could you please try to not making a scene! We need to go at the owl house without being seen by the guards"

Amity: "I still don't think he deserve help"

Hunter: "thanks to encourage me"

They both say that with sarcasm and I hated that. They both look at each other with so much hate.. I mean I even can feel the energy of them want to kill the other. It's so uncomfortable I need to react somehow!

Luz: "listen guys I'm gonna need you to shush for 2 minute please!" I said with some anger in my voice

Amity was look chock and Hunter a bit surprise. It was too much? They are litteraly look at me.. Are they waiting something in particular? Oh yeah of course the plan.

Luz: "so we not pass by the market to not give to much attention. We could fly but we need to cover just to be sure."

Hunter: "that's all?"

Luz: "yes.. Why is it something wrong?"

Hunter: "well kinda fly not very the best"

Amity: "Tell me your point"

Hunter: "if we fly we need to have a specific path to be absolutely sure we not gonna be seen"

Amity: "what are you suggesting?"

Hunter: "we could do that sort of path"

Hunter draw a red line on the map to be more clear. Amity look to approve his idea. Man that's was very unexpected. After a long discussion we decided to use Hunter plan and we did great. Eda was waiting for us outside. We all enter inside and I could see Hunter was kinda nervous. I look at him and give my best smile. Probably couldn't help but I least I try. I realized King was so quiet he slept in my bag. Aww this sleepy head is adorable.

Eda: so we don't very have much place but the couch comfy.. I guess?

Luz: do you can handle it Hunter?

Hunter: I slept on a rock for like 2 week of course I can handle a comfy couch

Luz: cool because it's already late

Hunter: already!?

Luz: come with me I'll give you what you need

After give Hunter what he needed I also give him a pyjamas from Ed. I don't know if it's gonna suit him but I hope it does.

Hunter: who's Ed?

Luz: the brother of Amity

Hunter: oh! the Blight siblings?

Luz: yeah! Oh and I'm sure you could be good friends with the twins!

Hunter: don't come too fast in conclusion

I chuckled. I'm happy to know Hunter on our side. Welp it's time to sleep in my room. I say good night to Hunter and left the living room. Tomorrow is an other day.

✩𖦹~•~𖦹✩

POV Hunter

I couldn't sleep.. not because of the couch. It's just I was worry what if Belos found me?.. what if he replaced me?.. I need to found a plan to be sure belos won't search me anymore.. but what?..

Suddenly I got an idea what if I right a letter saying I'm in the enemy sude to learn something.. new?.. yeah and it's kinda could help him if I even learn about something could go versus his plan? Yeah that's good!

✩𖦹~•~𖦹✩

POV extern

Hunter pass all night writing a good letter. Could be enough to be sure his uncle won't be able to know if it's a lie or the truth. Even if he know Belos not foolish but who know? Maybe that will help him escape the horror from what he really his even tho he still don't know about the fact he his a grimwalker. When he finished he hide the letter under his pillow and try to sleep with Flapjack on his head.

❀______________________________________❀

Sorry it's kinda bad..
Also little drawing I made just a wip probably forever until I decided to finish it
(1194 words)