ch 2: Edric feel lonely

POV Edric

Edric: "Take this as an apologize.. see you around Blondie"

I walk away but when I turn around to ask him something he was already gone. Welp here goes nothing. I walk in the direction of a big establishment and found Em waiting me just in front of the school.

Emira: "Where have you been?"

Edric: "Sorry I got distracted.."

Emira: "Whatever come on we need go in class!"

Edric: "Don't you wanted skip class today?!"

Emira: "Not with mom on our back!"

Edric: "Ok I get it.."

I follow Em to join the illusion class that was so boring. Of course we don't do only that with the new policy of the shcool but sometimes I sneak away to see other class and specially beast keeping and potions track. I wonder what it would be like to do different tracks. Luz so lucky she don't have this problem but maybe I could ask principal bump. I was kinda lost in my mind and I didn't realize Em was try to get my attention.

Emira: "Ed are you ok?" She wisper to me

Edrick: "I'm fine I just.. wondering what it would be like to do different tracks.. I mean I love illusion but it's kinda start boring me out"

Emira: "I know what you mean but what other track you would like to do?"

Edrick: "Beast keeping and potions" I said with a smile "what about you?"

Emira: "I'll be honest the healing track kinda interesting me"

Edrick: "Really that would be very useful"

Emira: "Yeah but.."

We got interrupted by the teacher glaring at us with interrogation.

Teacher: "Did I'm interrupted something?"

Edric: "Sorry Mrs. it's just we already know that"

Teacher: "Then you don't mind I make you a little test right now?"

Emira and I was surprised but we challenged the teacher with pleasure. After some minutes we answer all her question correctly and she was quite surprised and didn't bother us until the end of the class. The day gonna be long like always I tell to myself.

{Skip time after shcool cuz I'm kinda lazy}

Finally the end! Man I love shcool but it's always feel great when the day finish. When I got home I take the direction of my bedroom. Sadly Em just move to have her own room but it's probably a good thing after she started dating Viney that was kinda awkward for me. And I feel more free! I have a room for myself after all.. ok I blind anyone.. I feel so lonely! I fall on my bed literally discouraged. I regret not ask Jerbo come with me and now I didn't want disturb him.

Maybe I could go to the night market and messing with some coven guard. I try to sneak out of the house and I get outside easily. I walk to the night market and hide in an alley waiting a victim. When I finally see a guard approaching I make appear a paper saying "Hex me" on his back. Hehe it's my favorite prank but i couldn't watch the funny scene cuz something get my attention.

??: "The Golden guard as escape?"

Interesting Gossip? I sneak away from the alley to go around guard talking. I was hiding behind a stand when someone touch my shoulder. I turn around thinking a guard caught me red-handed but it's was Emira.

Edric: "Em what are you doing here?" I wisper to her

Emira: "I just follow you. It's not cool if you the only one having fun" she wisper back. We try to listen what the guards talking about.

Chief Guard: "We need to focus to found the Golden guard! Belos start to be very worried"

Guards: "Got hit chief!"

The guards walk away to do their mission I suppose. I turn to face Emira she was strangely concern.

Emira: "The Golden guard? It's not the guy messed with our sister?"

Edric: "It's strange why would he escape?"

Emira: "Should we talk to mittens about this?"

Edric: "I think that will be a good idea"

Emira and I sneak away from our hiding place and run fast to the house. We sneak inside the most quietly possible and Go to Amity room. She was read a book on her bed and when she saw us she just hide behind her book.

Emira: "Hey mittens can we talk?"

Edric: "We discover something interesting!"

Amity: "I'm kinda busy right now" she said without give us more attention

Edric: "Come on! We won't leave until you hear what we discover" I said proudly

Amity: "Fine! Go ahead.." She close her book and put it away

Emira: "We apparently learn something about the Golden guard.."

Edric: "He escape the coven system!" I said interrupting Em

Amity: "WHAT!?" she look at us with a concerned look "It is a joke?"

Emira: "We are not! We hear some guard say to look for him because Belos was worried"

Amity: "That make any sense! Why would he leave the coven if he help Belos.."

Edric: "I don't know mittens but maybe you could talk about that with your girlfriend"

Emira: "We don't want sneak into your problems.. Hope this information help you~"

We left our dear sister with that. Emira go on her room and me in mine. That's an interesting information I have maybe I could help mittens. That could be fun maybe I could tease Amity too when she gonna hang out with Luz. Yeah I think I'm gonna do that.

✩𖦹~•~𖦹✩

POV Hunter

I just came back to see the human in my cave. Great! Why her again? What she want? Why can't I be alone without some crap around me!

Hunter: "What are you doing here! Get out human!"

Luz: "I won't leave you until you tell me what happens to you lately!"

I glare at her with an annoyed face. She glare at me back with interess. I look away to ignoring her but she didn't move. She stay there looking at me with a worried face

Luz: "Hunter you know I just want to help.." she said put a hand on my shoulder

Hunter: "I don't need help.. You should forget about me.." I take off her hand and lay on my bed. Flapjack go on Luz shoulder tweeting like crazy.

Luz: "Aww hey little rascal"

I groan because I wanted try to sleep but Flapjack took my blanket and pulled it off. I glare at him as he doing the same.

Hunter: "Fine!.." I make a long pause and say " I left the coven.."

Luz: "Why?" She said sitting on the ground

Hunter: "Well I learn things I probably should know about.. And I decided to leave because some information was about me.. and.." my voice kinda sound broken and Luz approach me with a worried look on her face

Luz: "It's ok Hunter you don't have to tell me all about it if you not feel good to talk.. but don't cry I'm gonna help you" she said with a smile

I was crying? I didn't realize.. I look at Luz still smiling at me. Why she doing that for me? should I suppose to be her enemy? But the most thing concern me.. why she smiling at me? I start shaking, my breath start accelerating I start to panic again. Suddenly Luz put her arm around me what are she doing??

Luz: "It's gonna be okay Hunter! We will found a way to help you it's a promise"

Hunter: "Thanks Luz"

I try my best to not tell her what I really think.. how much I feel that usless to help your enemy. Who would do that anyway? I very don't understand this Human and her ideology.

❀______________________________________❀

Drawing by Gogola
(1290 words)