11-20

Chapter 11 To develop the rhythm?

Pearl coughed.

Today, she has to brush up on the friendliness of her own Xiaodouding, not to mention being accountable.

Then...it's a lot easier.

Without hesitation, he said, "Whoever finds the things on the mountain first will pick them. You can pick the jars and flowers. You little peas will find them elsewhere. There must be more, so don't waste your time here. "

Immediately, it was quiet.

Xiaodouding of Lao Wang's family was excited.

Usually, the old aunt is only majestic in front of them, and she pretends to be virtuous in front of Lao Song's family.

The old Song family also had children about their age. When there was a small conflict, they would go to the old aunt to sue them. After returning home, the old aunt would instigate the milk to beat and scold them.

Today, the sun is out in the west.

The old aunt actually came directly to their side. Excited! Happy!

In the past, the children of the old Song family took the food of their old Wang family, and laughed at their old aunt for losing money and goods, and no one wanted it. Although they didn't like the old aunt, they were all family, and they felt aggrieved in their hearts!

It's alright now, the old lady is enlightened.

...

Besides, the Xiaodou Dings of the old Song family were all stunned.

Who doesn't know that the black, fat and ugly Wang Yongzhu wants to marry into their old Song family, and wants to be their uncle Song Chongjin's daughter-in-law, it's going crazy! !

Usually, as long as it is related to Song Chongjin, the aunts of the Wang family help them unconditionally... Today, what's going on?

Not working?

Not working?

"Aunt Zhu'er, I have my uncle Chongjin weaving a little dragonfly from straw for me. You ask them to give us the yellow pine mushroom, and I will give you the little dragonfly, but my uncle Chongjin made it by himself." Among them, there was a clever little Douding who was not convinced and wanted to seduce him.

Mingzhu said sternly, "You just gave me the golden dragonfly. Today, this mushroom is also from our pot and flower plate."

The fat body, standing in front of Jinhua's few small beans, is as thick as a mountain.

Imposing.

The little Doudings of the old Song family knew that they were no match, so they could only leave angrily.

Then, Pearl heard the system prompt.

The progress of the task completion, and the relationship with family members reaches a positive value (6/11)

...

Three positive values ​​were added all at once! !

With just such a trivial matter, the friendliness of the three little dou dings has been brushed from a negative number to a positive number.

It's her who thinks things too hard, as long as she finds a way, everything will be no problem!

Be confident.

A few little peas gathered around, and their attitude was much more intimate than before.

"Auntie, you are so majestic today!"