Journal Entry ~ 1

I grabbed my ballpoint pen and my brown leather jounal. I haven't written ever since my dad left. I put the tip of the pen on the piece of paper and started write my feelings down.

-His Death-

I shook my head in shock, wishing I could feel alright. But my belief faded into the night and became so slight. It disappeared into the cloud of disbelief and grief which struck me like lightning to a metal pole at night. It split my heart in two which was once whole. It blasted a gaping hole in my chest that buried so deep like a giant asleep; solitary for hell to keep.

I sighed. I was bringing out the poetry side of myself and I was digging deep into my mind for my feelings that day. His death impacted my soul and I just had to write every feeling I had felt.

The tears fell from my cheeks. They teetered off the brink of my chin. My bottom lip trembled and the air escaped from my lungs and out from my mouth. My fingers gripped my shirt and crumpled the fabric. The faith fled from my head and the warmth vanished from my heart. My stomach collapsed into the floor as my knees buckled and I fell on them. At that moment, I felt nothing.

I was done. And with that I closed my journal and my eyes and fell into a slumber.

A/N: ok ik it's short but from time to time Mila will write something in her Journal. They will usually come a day after a regular update!! They will be the shortest things ever!! Hope you enjoyed.

°Leyla°