Before - 10/21

Mila Greys as Jessica Green

Dalia Holand as Zendaya

Malcolm Scott as Carter Jenkins

Adrian Gonzalez as Luke Bilyk

Chase Stiller as Austin Butler

*Leyla*

"It's been almost two years since Malcolm and I have been dating. Can you believe that?" I tell my best friend Dalia as we walk in the empty hallway. "I mean, I thought it would have been like two weeks and he would have broken up with me." I look at her face and she seems uninterested. "Come on. Listen to me." I whine and nudge her. I reach my locker and unlock it. I grab my stuff for my next class and stick it in my bag.

"I am listening. And I have been for "almost two years" now," she says with air quotes. "But can you for once listen to my story? What's the point of having a best friend if she won't listen to anything I say?"

"Sorry," I give her a sympathetic look and close my locker. I understand her. I kinda have been ignoring her lately since Malcolm came back from his trip from Costa Rica. "So tell me about Adrian."

"So we went on the date.."

"WHAT date!? How the hell didn't I know that?" I interrupted her. I put my hands on her shoulders and we stopped.

"I told you last week." She rolled her eyes and brushed my hands off her. She continued to walk while I walked backwards.

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did. You wouldn't know because your head is stuck on Malcolm and its eating away my best friend."

"Oh shut up." Malcolm wasn't always on my mind. "Continue. What happened at the date?"

"Well we kissed, but I don't know if it meant something... to him." She said. She could have been blushing, but I couldn't tell.

"Omg! You totally wanted the D." I said smiling.

"Eww. Stop you dirty minded child." She laughed.

"I'm not a child. I'm older than you by four months and seven days." I say as serious as possible.

"Oh wow. Like I give a.." She was interrupted by the bell.

^RING ^

The hallway filled with people and noise. We always came early so we wouldn't be late. Dalia had this thing of being perfect (at school) and having a perfect record. So she rarely did anything wrong. When I say rarely, I mean never.

"Hey Dalia!" Adrian said, coming from the crowd and hugging her from behind and kissing her on the cheek. I winked at her and smiled.

"Hey Adrian." She giggled. They were cute together.

"Oh hey Mila. Didn't see you there." He smiled.

"Good to know I'm invisible." I said.

"Well, I gotta get my stuff. See you at free period." He said and Dalia nodded. He turned and disappeared into the crowd.

"I thought it didn't mean anything." I said smiling. I knew she lied to me about her being unsure. It was obvious they were dating. "Dalia you're a bitch for not telling me your dating that hottie." I say playfully.

"But I'm not. So I'm not a bitch." She whispered when she said bitch.

"Yes you are. Why are you lying to me?" Now she was seriously pink. She hasn't had that face since 3rd grade when she saw Jared. Long story short, he dumped his ketchup packet all over us in 4th and that crush was long gone.