GrEiF

In my own opinion, I think grief is a form of love. Grief is love in many ways, it's in the image of a black crow the exact opposite of a white dove. A crow black on a winter's day. Unlike the dove, as way as fresh pure snow. Grief is all the pain that comes with love, it is all the hardship and despair, the dismay that comes with Loneliness, Oppression, Void, and Everlastingness, of LOVE.

Love is pain, pain is love. It's not like the pure White Dove but it's not all like the bleak black crow. It's more like... In the best of words, the seasons Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn. The harsh winter yet still beautiful and its own dazzling way, to the Chile crisp spring springs with The marvelous blooming flowers.

A hot Summer's Day waves of the ocean in a shell, and the Autumn breeze will rustling the almost leafless trees. Grief kills, to put it plainly. It tears people's lives apart, it's a monster though it can be morbidly beautiful it could help someone Bloom into something new and exciting it can be hard but informative of oneself it is and can be many things.

It will always and shall always hurt. I once heard someone say "It is not what we get out of life but what we put into it". Dreadful yet beautiful, in my very own a humble opinion GRIEF is LOVE just not the kind you hear about in fairy tales.