1

I woke up to my alarm blasting. I checked the time it was 4 AM. I got up put on white sweats and a white hoodie. Looked like death but i was too tired to get fully ready and we were going on a flight anyway so it didn't matter. I went downstairs and saw Faith already drinking her coffee.

"good morning Scarlet" She smiled and i did the same. i didn't like eating in the morning i always got sick when i did it so i just took a redbull from the fridge. i sat down next to Faith.
"i would be tired asf right now but im so excited to go on a holiday finally" i chuckled. "raw your gonna get a heart attack from always drinking them" JJ randomly said while smiling at me.
"oi fam stfu" i punched him on his hand playfully. "an heyy good morning my bestie would've been nice but nah ur saying imma have a heart attack" i said to him and he just laughed.

We got to the airport 1 hour later and met up with Freezy Harry and Lux. I always had a small thing for harry but it seemed like he wasn't into me in any way. We didn't get along well it wasn't like we hated each other but just didn't talk and hang out like i did with the others.
"oyy come here Scarlet" Freezy said while pulling me into a hug. "i havent seen you in a lot" He said while hugging me.
"yeaaa i know ive been busy and that" i said to him. While i pulled away from the hug i felt eyes on me.
i looked and saw harry staring at me.
"Hey harry" i said giving him a small smile and he just smiled back. Weird i thought to myself.

"HELLO SPAIN" JJ screamed when we got out of the plane. We all let out a small laugh while walking to where the taxis were. I quickly went to a shop that was in the airport and grabbed myself two redbulls. Me JJ, Freezy and harry were sitting in the same taxi. I was sitting between harry and Jide. I loved going on trips with the lads because i alwa had an amazing time and the air just hit different there it gave me so much satisfaction. "yo im telling you in about 1 year your going to have a heart attack bruv ur drinking 5 energy drink in a day Scar" JJ said "i didn't know you became the dad of the group" i said back giggling and Harry and Freezy did the same. "nah allow it fam" JJ said chuckling while putting his head down.

Finally after an hour drive we were at the villa. "This week a hot new bombshell enters the villa" i said in a sassy voice the others burst out laughing. But now harry tho he was just starring at me intensely.
"whats up with him" i asked Freezy while whispering. "mate to be honest i dont even know myself" he said saying to me while looking at him. "brudda keeps lookin at me like a mad man innit" i said and Freezy started laughing "oi you a roadman now eh?" he said while laughing and i just laughed aswell.

"Hey guys you down for going out tonight at 7?" Josh called out to us. Everyone agreed and we all started getting ready.
My room was Between JJ and Harrys and Freezys . Me and Faith got ready in my room (btw just for the story act like Faith isn't pregnant)
" i wish Talia and freya could've come aswell" i said
"yeaah i know but their coming next time" she said smiling
"anywayyy how are you and harry" she said while smirking.
"mate honestly i dont know, i have talked to everyone but him and he always giving me the death stares" i said while just looking at myself and thinking about him.
"What the hell is up with him then" Faith said while also being confused by harry's acting. Faith knew that i had a thing for harry and she always said we would be a cute couple and that.

—-
We were all ready to go i started to walk downstairs when harry suddenly bumped into me "oh sorry bout that" he said quickly and jogged downstairs. I looked back and saw Faith having the same confused face as i did.

"Oi scar you looking peng" JJ said while having the creepy smile on his face "yea thanks jide, looking like a pedo and that" i chukled at him. "raaawww" i heard simon say in the background while laughing. I looked at him and saw Harry himself smiling at what i said. When he saw me the smile on his face was wiped away quickly.

We finally were outside of a club and before we walked in Jj said "Let the party begin boys" while giggling "oi fam your gonna have 2 shots and be dead already" Ethan said and we all started laughing.