31

I got a text from Talia five minutes ago saying that everyone was going out today and if i wanted to come. I obviously agreed i haven't had a night out in like 2 months because of all the stuff i have been up to and i'm pretty sure some of them also haven't had the time.

Me and Talia decided that we were gonna get ready together at mine because we were the only girls free to go out.

I told her to just let herself in when she arrived. I was already looking at a outfit i will be choosing because i always had a struggle with that.

"Oh my god i think i found the perfect one" I said proud of myself for finally finding a good fit which wasn't too classy or too casual.

"Perfect what" Talia said making me jump totally forgetting that she would come.
"Bitch you made me shit myself" I said holding my hand on my chest which Talia laughed at.
"Girl you told me to let myself in" She said.

Talia sat down on the floor already pulling out her makeup and i handed her a mirror.

"You know what Harry has been a little weird lately" I said while turning my chair towards her. Talia's eyes immediately locked in with mine showing me that she was all ears.

"I don't know maybe i'm overthinking it but he hasn't talked to me at all lately just acting weird" I spoke but as the words came out of my mouth i just sounded dumb like it wasn't even a big deal.

"I mean the guys did many shootings last week so i don't know how he couldn't have the time to even communicate with you" She told me and i froze as i put the pieces together.

"Yesterday he told me he had to go film a video with the guys are you sure they didn't film yesterday?" I asked hoping that Talia just forgot that they went to shoot yesterday.
"Nope Simon was home all day hanging out with JJ" She said now confused herself why Harry would lie.

"I should really talk to him today" I said to Talia and continued doing my hair.
"Hmm maybe not today i think tomorrow is better" She replied and to be honest she was right. Maybe Harry gets me wrong and thinks I'm accusing him of something which i am not and then i feel bad the whole night out or if i do it when i'm drunk we wont probably remember we had that conversation. I love him and i just hope we can talk.

After me and Talia got done it was somewhere between 7-8pm, we had called an uber and headed to the bar location Simon had sent her.

As we got out of the uber we went in quickly because it was so cold. "Agh fuck me Talia my tits are gonna freeze off" I said as i made an uncomfortable face of the coldness hitting my bare legs, Talia just laughed at me. I was only wearing a dress and a jacket.

The faces i immediately saw were all of the sidemen including Callum and lux.

"AYYY LASSES" freezy yelled right after he saw us. "Yes hello to you to Cal" I said.
Me and Talia sat down, i was between JJ and Harry and she was next to Simon. "Oh yeah i will bring the drinks now that you guys are here" Harry said, he hasn't looked at me once only for a second when Cal yelled at us and thats it.

Harry got back with a tray filled with shots and placed it down on the table. "Did you get my favourite shot too i forgot to ask for it?" I asked Harry as he sat down again next to me. "Nah" He simply replied. He was being so cold towards me and everyone else sensed it too because he was never like that.

"So Scarlet explain to me why you haven't gone out with us for so long" Cal asked rising an eyebrow as he put his hands on the table like a police officer who is about to question you.
"Work and that, but at least i'm finally here" I replied giving him a smile.
"Well i could tell that you were busy, mate i thought you had died" He laughed.
"Oh shut it you wanker" I said to him as i rolled my eyes as a joke.

Everyone was having a good time finally being able to relax from lots of work.
Im not gonna lie i was having a good time too but Harrys acting made me actually get really fucking annoyed. But something i noticed the more drunk he got the more he started showing me love, and it isn't the fact that he might be awkward when he was sober because we were already past that part.

"Scar what you thinking about" Ethan asked me which made me jump out of my thoughts. "Thinking about hmmm getting new drinks" I replied as i gave him a playful smirk. "AYYYYY MY GIRL" Cal once again yelled, he was kinda drunk already. "Man stop screaming the same shit every time" JJ said laughing and his comment made everyone else laugh. I was about to ask Talia to come with me but someone already interrupted.

"I'll come with you" Harry said standing up already. First i just stood there looking up at him, i really wanted him to get a hint i was pissed off at him but i couldn't be anymore i mean look at him, he was hot and i was about to act up for real.

"What you staring at lets go" Harry said laughing at me just looking at him for so long. "Sorry" I giggled and he grabbed me to give me a kiss. It felt like decades when he last kissed me so i was not mad at him at all anymore.

JJ and Cal decided to come with us and we went up to the bar and ordered some more shots to the table. I accidentally tripped over someone's foot and sprained my ankle. " Fuck" I cursed under my breath, Harry heard me and turned around. "Oh the girl is drunk" Cal said making everyone laugh. "Cal I'm going to beat your lanky ass up if you don't shut up right now" I said which made everyone else laugh even harder i mean JJ was all coughing and everything, but can't blame him when you got alcohol in you everything is ten times funnier than it should be. I would've felt really embarrassed that i sprained my ankle in front of everyone if i was sober but right now i did not give a single fuck.

"Wait lemme carry you like a bride to the table so you wont have to walk" Harry offered me. "Its fine babe" I replied as i started walking towards the table limping but Harry couldn't take no as an answer so he literally came and just picked me up. "We are gonna fall you dick" I said laughing at him. "If we fall we fall together so it will be like a romantic thing" Harry waffled which made me giggle.

"Oi what's going on here then" Ethan said laughing at the sight of us, two drunk lovers acting dumb. "Poor girl sprained her ankle" He replied to Ethan as he sat me down on the chair. "I was the one who got hurt but he is the one over reacting I'm fine" I said to Ethan. "Ay that's how it's supposed to be, bog is the boyfriend of the year for that" Ethan joked getting laughs.

It was about to hit 2am but i was already tired, i mean as i have said i hadn't gone out in a while so i knew i couldn't stay for like 5-6 am like i usually did. Talia wanted to come with me and so did Tobi and Vik.
When we got into the uber the driver was hella nice and fun. "Ay lad can you play some music please" I asked him so i could spend a little more time partying after going home and thats what we did partied in the uber for the time we had left.