First Kiss

Y/N's POV:

Today me and my best friends Tom, Zendaya and Timothèe were going ice skating together. Me and Timothèe had been a getting a bit too close lately and I honestly wasn't sure if he had feelings for me the same way I did. Maybe today I'd find out..

I finished applying some lipgloss before I heard a knock at the door "Y/N! Get your ass down here now" I heard Tom shout from downstairs. "No need to be so aggressive!" I snapped back before grabbing my handbag and making my way downstairs. I opened the door to Tom and Zendaya but my eyes were drawn to Timothèe pacing back and forth behind them. God, he was so cute. He had some random black sweatpants and blue hoodie with a black sleeveless puffer jacket layered on top. "Hello! Earth to Y/N" I heard Zendaya's voice in the back of my head. "Oh- Yes sorry" I stuttered "Let's get going" and we approached Tom's car.

Tom and Zendaya sat at the front leaving me and Timothèe together at the back.

Sometime along the drive I must have been so distracted looking out the window I didn't realise Timothèe's hand was on top of mine, our fingers intertwined together. I looked down and smiled before looking away, trying to hide the blush creeping across my face.

"We're here!" Tom announced. "Ugh finally that was not a 10 minute drive at all" Zendaya said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Will you two stop complaining" Timothèe chuckled.

We grabbed some ice skates and sat down. I tried to lace them back up I didn't understand how to. "Need help?" Timothèe grinned from above me. "If you must" I signed and he knelt down on one knee.

"God are you sure I won't slip" "If you're careful you won't" Zendaya said as she winked at me. Before I could get another word out she walked infront to Tom. I looked behind and noticed Timothèe was trailing behind. I gave him a small smile as he tried to catch up with me. "Can't skate?" He said finally catching up to me. "Never have and I probably never will" i chuckled approaching the ice. "You'll be fine" he said shooting me his signature smirk.

I tried getting on the ice, then I just tripped over and made myself look like a fool. "Grab my hand" Timothèe said as he helped me up off the ice.

Before I knew it we were flying across the ice. I gripped on tightly to his hand and he held my waist securely as I tried my best not to stumble over my own feet.

"That was fun!" Tom exclaimed as we were walking back to the car on the bustling streets. Me and Timothèe followed behind Tom and Zendaya again.

That's when he suddenly faced me. I took a moment to observe his pretty face before looking into his beautiful eyes. They had a piercing green but also a soft ocean blue glisten to them. He slowly cupped my chin. "Y/N,  can I kiss you?" Timothèe asked nervously. "Sure" I murmured and before I could get another word out his lips crashed onto mine..

537 words

A/N: hi!! Sorry this only short but I just wanted to quickly write this whilst the idea was on my mind 💓
Also I just wanted to say thank you all so much for the 12 reads this has. I didn't even think 1 person would want to read this flaming piece of garbage soo 💞💘💓💖💗💕

Anyway I love you so much
-Z 🤍