valentines day ❤️

A/N - OMG
HI 😭😍
i haven't updated this story in like forever but..
got an idea so here it is..
lmk if u have any requests and please vote for this story 🤍
lysm and enjoy reading!

your pov:

12th of february:

the bright light hit your eyes as you fluttered your eyelids open

you found timmy had escaped your arms. where was he?

he was nowhere to be found in your room but you noticed a note on your nightstand. it was labelled 'mon amour'. you opened and it read:

"sorry to leave you to wake up alone, i'm downstairs. there's a surprise waiting for you mon amour
-timmy ❤️"

you got up from your bed, brushed your teeth and freshened up before making your way downstairs. when you saw what was waiting for you, your jaw dropped.

the apartment was filled with red and pink heart shaped balloons and rose petals spread across the floor everywhere.

waiting on the booth was timmy sat next to a small red box with beautiful embroidered hearts on it. it was tied shut with a glittery gold ribbon.

you stood there, too stunned to even speak.

"do you like it mon amour?" timothèe asked nervously.

"like it? timmy, oh my god i love it. you didn't have to do all this for me baby"

"i wanted to though" he replied. i loved him too much

"come sit, and open your surprise angel"

"okay" i grinned excitedly as i hurried over to the stool next to it. i carefully untied the lacy gold ribbon and opened the box to find two plane tickets to Paris!

"Timmy?! no way! your taking me to Paris as my Valentine's Day gift!"

"no no! that's just part of the gift," he replied "i've got more surprises waiting in Paris for you but i hope you like this one" he grinned.

i pulled him into a tight hug. his arms on my waist and my head in his chest. "i love you timmy!"

"i love you even more y/n, i want to be yours forever."

i blushed before saying, "we should definitely go pack now"

valentines day 💌

i woke up again, this time to find timmy by my side. his arm was curled around me. i shifted and rolled over. now i was face to face with him. our noses inches apart. i heard him mumble, "amour" his eyes beginning to widen.

"happy valentines day timmy" i whispered nuzzling my face in his warm, bare chest.

"happy valentines day to you y/n, my amour, my angel, my baby, my goddess."

i blushed and giggled at the cheesy nicknames he had for me. he pulled me in to a swift kiss then cuddled up closer to me.

"mm should we get up now" i asked resting my head from his chest to his shoulder. "i think we should" he responded then jumped up and flung the covers off me.

*time jump to 8pm now*
(you have just finished a very fancy, expensive dinner date w timmy and was now in the park on a walk)

"timmyyy!" i shouted back at his cheeky remark about my dress. we took a seat down on the bench

"hey y/n shall we go look at the Eiffel Tower now?"

"only if you hold my hand the whole walk there" i grinned and jumped up with him as he guided me through the streets of Paris.

timothèe's pov

my hands reached down to the small box in my pocket. cmon timmy you have to do it now it's the perfect time. she can't say no can she? will she?? my thoughts were disrupted by y/n calling my name.

"timmy! hellooo?"

sorry angel what were you saying? she tutted and rolled her eyes sarcastically. "can we take a picture by the Eiffel Tower pleaaasee?" she asked enthusiastically with her puppy dog eyes.

"okay" i replied and she approached a man walking past.

"hello? excuse me??"

he looked confused as to what she was saying.

quick a/n! i'm not that good at French so i'm using google translate for the next part. please correct me if the next part is wrong and don't come at me please 😖😖

he responded with "excusez-moi madame?  puis-je vous aider?"

she looked puzzled so i came over to help her. "y/n, d'you need some help" i giggled. she rolled her eyes again and walked off posing infront of the tower.

"je suis vraiment désolé de vous déranger.  pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît m'enregistrer en train de proposer à ma petite amie?" i asked.

(i'm so sorry to bother you. can you please record me proposing to my girlfriend? is what he said)

"ah oui bien sur!" the man responded and i handed him the phone.

i stood by y/n, then bent down reaching for the velvet box.

"timmy this isn't the time to tie your shoelace!" she snapped.

i got down on one knee. at first she looked confused but when she saw the box she figured it all out.

"y/n, your the most gorgeous girl i've ever laid my eyes upon. ever since i first met you i've been obsessed, crazy about you. i want you forever in my life. till the day i die. your my goddess and you deserve to be worshipped and treated right. so y/n y/l/n will you marry me?"

her eyes went glossy. "OH MY GOD! are you really saying what i think you're saying?!! yes! yes yes yes!!"

i slid the ring on her finger and held her in my arms. i noticed the tears rolling down her cheeks. "y/n your supposed to be happy now not sad!" i laughed.

"i am. i'm happier than you could ever imagine!" she responded and i picked her up in bridal style and twirled her in the air.

983 words

A/N note again lol- sorry for so many notes. hope you enjoyed this one! might do a part two after in their hotel room w a bit of smut 👀🥵 anyway let me know any requests and please hype this book up lmao
love you lots
-z ❤️‍🔥