{YuChae} - they get jealous of your trending kiss in a GL series (requested)

"The trailer should be up any minute now." You said as you nervously bounced your knee.

Yuna placed her hand on your knee while her eyes met Chaeryeong's, both of them holding you a little tighter upon sensing how nervous you seem to be over what is supposed to be an exciting moment.

"Y/N, everyone is going to love it. Don't be anxious about the trailer going live. It's going to be great!" Chaeryeong said as she brushed her fingers across your shoulder.

You looked at her and then at Yuna, who wordlessly nodded at you, agreeing with what Chae had said.

"I know I'm supposed to be excited but I'm a little nervous. This is my first time starring as the main character in a girl love series. It's what I've always dreamt of and what I've worked so hard for but I'm a little nervous about it."

"Well, no matter what anyone says, your two biggest fans right here are so proud of you," Yuna assured as she kissed your cheek softly.

"Even though you wouldn't tell us about anything in the series, which I'm still sad about," Chaeryeong confessed, making you and Yuna laugh a little.

"I wanted you both to be surprised about everything, that's all."

"I know you did, baby. I know it'll be wonderful though." Chaeryeong said as she continued to brush her fingers across your skin.

Yuna's phone suddenly chimed and when she picked it up, she saw that Yeji had texted her.

"Yeji texted," Yuna said.

"What did she say?" Chaeryeong curiously asked.

"She said that Y/N is trending on Twitter."

Yuna opened Twitter just a second later as Chaeryeong gazed at you proudly.

"We must've gotten so caught up in talking that we missed the trailer going live!" Chaeryeong said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, we did," Yuna said. "The trailer is trending. Or, well, one particular scene from the trailer is trending."

"Don't spoil it!" Chaeryeong said but Yuna just looked at Chaeryeong, passing her phone over to her girlfriend.

"No, I think you'll want to see what scene is trending before we see the trailer."

You peeked over Chaeryeong's shoulder and read the tweets on Yuna's phone.

There were thousands rolling in each second, mostly with screenshots or words typed in all caps due to the shock fans felt over this particular scene.

Your kissing scene.

In the original tweet from a fan account that someone has for the three of you and your relationship, there's a photo the person took that is attached to the tweet with your lips on the other female character in the series.

"What?" Chaeryeong mumbled before looking at you in surprise, just as Yuna was.

"You didn't tell us that you had a kissing scene."

"It's a girl love series. I thought it would be obvious that there would be a kissing scene." You said as you looked between them in confusion.

"Is there only one kissing scene?" Yuna wondered.

"No."

Chaeryeong handed Yuna her phone back and, instantly, Yuna closed out of the app and then locked her phone to try and forget about what she and Chaeryeong had seen.

"You're upset?" You asked in worry.

"No," Yuna said. "Not upset."

"Y/N, we'd never be upset about something like that. We know how important this is to you. Besides, you're an adult and you shouldn't have to feel as though you have to ask or inform us that there's a kissing scene in the roles you play." Chaeryeong said as she moved her hand to your thigh.

"We're just surprised, that's all. We didn't expect to see those photos and to see it trending like that." Yuna said.

"I'm sorry." You said. "I should've told you but I wanted to surprise you both with everything because this role is so huge and so important to me. You know that the kiss was just a movie kiss and didn't actually mean anything to me, right?"

"We know," Chaeryeong said. "We trust you, don't worry."

"So, I'm guessing you don't want to watch the trailer now?"

"What?" Yuna scoffed.

"You guessed wrong. We want to see it. You better turn it on!" Chaeryeong said as a pretty smile tugged at her lips.

"But what about the kissing scene?" You wondered.

"We'll be okay. If we don't want to see it, we'll turn away. One kissing scene won't stop us from supporting our girl!" Yuna grinned.

"You mean the one kissing scene in the trailer. There's more in the series." You corrected.

"Yes, you said that already," Chaeryeong said, clenching her jaw a little.

"Sorry," You said as your cheeks heated up.

"Don't be." Chaeryeong sighed. "We're just not used to seeing you kiss someone else. So the thought of seeing you kiss another girl is just new and something we have to adjust to."

"So, you're not mad. You're jealous?" You questioned and watched Yuna shake her head with a smile.

"Jealous?" Chaeryeong scoffed. "What? Us? Jealous? Not at all."

You looked at her and then Yuna, knowing better than that.

"Alright, yes, a little jealous. But, as Chaeryeong said, it's just something we have to get used to. Because you're talented and you'll get more roles like this in the future and you shouldn't have to turn them down just because your girlfriends might get a little jealous. We want better than that for you." Yuna said as she took your left hand into hers.

"We love you lots. Just give us a little time to adjust to seeing you kiss someone else. Even if it's only for a role, it's still new and it's not easy to see right off the bat. We still love you and support you just the same." Chaeryeong promised before kissing your lips lovingly and Yuna did the same after.

"Okay." You said and then grabbed the remote, turning on the trailer for your new series. "Ready to watch it?"

"So ready!" They said in unison with big, proud smiles on their faces.

You clicked play and the trailer began.

Seeing how talented you are and seeing how much this role meant to you brought them so much joy.

They were so happy for you and so proud of you that, even though it was a little hard to watch you kiss someone else for this show, they felt as though they just might burst from it all.

And they knew that it was only the beginning of an incredible journey and they couldn't wait to show the world that, as much as the world might adore you, no one is ever going to be prouder or more in love with you than they are and always will be.