{Ryeji} - gotcha (requested)

"Baby, if you'll cut the veggies up, Yeji and I got this covered," Ryujin said as she stirred one of the pans of food while Yeji stirred the other.

"They're all in the drawer in the fridge. Do you want me to help you grab them?" Yeji asked and you shook your head before kissing her cheek and then kissing Ryujin's.

Because this is the first home-cooked meal you're sharing in a couple of long and busy weeks, you want to help your girlfriends out any way you can.

So cutting up the vegetables is the least you can do.

Grabbing all of the vegetables from the fridge, you carried them over to the counter before pulling the cutting board and knife out.

Suddenly, an idea came to your mind as you grabbed the peppers, and you couldn't help but smirk to yourself a little, wondering what your girlfriends reactions will be.

You began to chop them up into thin pieces so you could easily add them to the food when it was time.

Your girlfriends heard how quickly you were chopping them.

They heard how quickly that knife in your hand moved across the cutting board as you cut the pepper perfectly.

However, they thought you were being careful so they didn't think they had any reason to worry.

"This smells delicious," Ryujin said.

"I know, I'm so hungry!" Yeji said. "Baby, how are the vegetables coming along?"

Suddenly, you shrieked loudly and dropped the knife onto the cutting board, causing your girlfriends to panic.

Turning around, they watched as you grabbed a cloth to put around your finger and they thought immediately that you had sliced it.

"Did you cut yourself?" Ryujin asked as she hurried to your side.

"Are you bleeding? You didn't cut it too bad, did you? You still have a finger, right?" Yeji panicked.

"Unwrap the cloth, let us see!" Ryujin said as she began to panic too.

You winced as Ryujin unwrapped your fingers and when the cloth hit the counter, your girlfriends were shocked by what they saw.

"Y/N!" Yeji said. "There's no cut!"

"Gotcha!" You giggled.

"That was mean! You scared us. We thought you were hurt!" Ryujin groaned.

"I'm sorry, I was just messing with you!" You explained but Yeji just rolled her eyes while Ryujin shook her head.

"Don't scare us that way again," Yeji said, pouting a little. "You worried us. We thought we might have to take you to the hospital to get stitches or something."

"Don't worry, no stitches needed. I'm just joking around with my girls."

After a couple of kisses, your girlfriends were feeling a little better.

"At least you're not hurt. I'd rather you joke that you are than you actually cutting your finger." Ryujin sighed.

"Yeah, just no more jokes like this for a bit. My heart can only take so much."

You and Ryujin laughed at Yeji's words and after another kiss, the girls forgave you and let it go as an innocent joke before they continued to cook.

"I'll finish cutting the veggies."

"You're not going to hurt yourself, right? As a joke or for real?" Ryujin checked as she turned to look at you.

You stuck your tongue out at her before you returned to chopping the vegetables, looking forward to a nice lighthearted evening with your girls.