CHAPTER 3

THE DEMONIC BEAST TURNS INTO A CUTE GIRL

CHAPTER 3

AN: ALL RIGHT PEOPLE HERE IS THE NEXT PART OF HER JOURNEY, NOT THE MOST EXCITING SO FAR BUT I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE IT NONE THE LESS.

MUSTAFU UA/TOKYO

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Mirko and Midnight had woken up to see Maple drooling on Midnights breasts as she was sound asleep. Maple who could feel their gazes on her while still asleep, woke up groggily leaning into Midnights hug pressing their breasts together. Once they got up and dressed they made three boxes of the pancake mix with twenty oranges overall, two for Midnight, six for Mirko, and twelve for Maple. After finishing off the pancakes and oranges with Midnight watching the other two finish with her plate being already empty.

"So Nemuri why are you still here, don't you have things to do at UA?" Mirko asked her raising an eyebrow at the heroine helping her wash dishes while Maple watched the new Shera cartoon.

"Nezu canceled school for the next few days so he said I could stay and help with the start of her training." She said grinning at the rabbit hero who was not looking amused

With a heavy sigh Mirko simply shook her head at this hoping this would not be the normal from now on. "You know what, fine, just don't teach her any of your dirty habits." Mirko said as Midnight pumped her arm like she had just won something.

Once the dishes were either washed or put in the right sink filled with hot water and soap to soak they went to get Maple. Midnight had called Nezu and asked if they could come to UA to test her quirk out and he said yes to them. Grabbing what they would need they were about to leave when Mirko got a buzz from downstairs which was odd as very few people knew she lived here little lone owned the building. Seeing the camera she saw it was a man in a suit with a suitcase she did not recognize. He was a tall man of an average build, he was just over six feet in height and his glasses rested on the bridge of his nose. His hair was neatly cut and was a solid black with a gleam of hair gel in it to keep it in place. Turning the intercom on she spoke. "Who are you and why are you here?" She said making sure to put extra attitude in her voice.

With a clearing of his throat and a showy tie adjustment he responded with a rather smug look. "I am Juno the manager of the Tokyo department of Child Protective Services and I am here to determine wether or not you can take care of this child while still being a hero." He said giving her a business friendly smile. With much displeasure she let him up while Midnight got Nezu on video call letting the mouse know what was happening. "Well then, if you do not mind how about we start with a short tour of your apartment?" Juno said smiling smugly till he heard a high pitched cackling and seeing Principal Nezu of UA on a video call with Midnight.

"Yes lets, I hope you do not mind if I joined this tour? As someone who has offered to guarantee Maple a spot in UA when the time comes for her to apply as well as a job to Mirko teaching." Nezu said smiling as he patted his tiny lap with his paws. With a strained smile the CPS branch manager allowed it and followed Mirko lead as she showed them all through the whole floor. This shocked Juno as he did not realize she lived on a whole floor and expected to see her living in the attic of this building not the whole top floor. As a result the first of many wrenches were now thrown to his plan to prove that she was not a fit parent. Continue the tour they made their way to Maple bedroom eventually where he did not see any pyjamas and found out that Mirko encouraged the girl to sleep naked. At first he thought this was going to be possible ammunition for him however what he would later find out was this led to the second wrench in his plans. The second wrench was later found out to be that Recovery Girl and Hound Dog would later press charges against him for tampering with their patient health. This was due to the fact that Maple quirk essentially required her to sleep naked due to her body temperature. Her body temperature is really high compared to regular humans when she is in human form. However she will become cold blooded when she goes full transformation. "So will that do?" Nezu asked the man as he was clearly frustrated for a moment before they recomposed themselves much to the mouse principals amusement.