Meeting My Mother

As soon as I walked into the house I walked straight into Sam arms. He wrapped me tightly pulling me close placing a kiss on my forhead.
"My mother is alive some how and some where" Is what I told him before I stepped back and made my way into our room. He watched me with wide eyes trying to take in the information I just gave him. Following me into the room I looked back at him as I grabbed me a clean outfit so I could take a shower. I just felt so numb with all the information I was given.  I knew I needed to find her. Bring her home and learn eveything I could from her, but I did not know how.
  After my shower I made my way to Parrains with Sam. Sam didn't push me to tell him what I learn. He knew I would tell him when I was ready.
  "Hey pumkin. Everything ok?" Billy asked when he answer the door. I took a deep breath and shrug my shoulders making him roll back and let us in.
  "I need to know if there any place my mother love going to. Vacation, to hide, just to get away." Billy looked at me confused before looking at Sam.
  "I think this is a moment we need to trust her" Sam said making Billy nods before rolling out of the room. When he returned he had a box.
  "There is a old cabin that was handed down for generations. I couldn't bring my self to go with out Nira. Can I ask what this is about?" He asked as he handed me the box. I set it on the table and open it. A key laid on top. "The rest of the box is what was in your mother car when the accident happen." I nod and look through the different items.

"The cabin is it far?" I knew he wanted answer , but until I knew for sure I didn't want to give him false hope that his sister is alive.
  "A couple hours East from here. The forest connects. Pumkin what is this about?" I gave him a small smile
  "I would like to go to the cabin. Maybe I will feel closer to her and will start being willing to learn more" He nod and gave her the direction to get to the cabin and looked to Sam.
  "If yall take the truck park near the road or you will likly get stuck. I am sure everything is over grown by now also so be carful and stay with her" Sam gave him a nod as I stood up and handed Sam the box so he can bring it to the truck.  Placeing a kiss on Parrian cheek I made my way to the truck and got in. Sam started driving as I looked out the window. He places a hand on my knee and I send him a small smile as I place my hand in his and takes a deep breath.
  After a couple hours we pull in to a wooded area.
  "Look I know you want it to be Nira here, but we don't know what we are walking into. Billy said its a good walk to the cabin I would feel safer if you are ok with me being in wolf form." He said I gave him a small smile. He places his hand under my chin and makes me look at him. "I am here every step of the way ok" I nod and he leans in and gives me a kiss before getting out the truck. I did the same leaving the box on the seat. Once Sam was in wolf form I made my way and climbed on his back. It felt natural to me ever time I rode on one of their backs. Once we got the cabin he laid down allowing me to slide off his back. I listen closely and I heard some one moving in the cabin towards the door. As the door open I held my breath until Nira steps out giving us a small smile.
  "So it is true" I spoke as scratched Sam behind his ear like you would a puppy. He kept his eyes glued on her as I looked at him.
  "It had to be done" Her voice was like music her black hair flowed down to her waist and her tan skin you can tell seen many days of the sun. "You look a lot like your father Soraya. I have waited for this day for a long time"
  "You should of told them" I spoke in a soft voice not looking at her. "So you don't age. Neither does the wolves." She went to say something. "You hide our history from us. For what my safty" I scoffed. "You had no trust in our tribe. Yet your hiding from someone that has no control in our tribe. They where your family and you faked your death because you have no trust they could protect you or my self."
  "It is not that at all" I send her glare making her nod. "Ok maybe a little. I couldn't trust no one. If I was found out Aro would of found away to get to me and to you also before you was old enough to claim your rights."
  "You need to come back and tell Parrain your brother the truth. A lot has happen in the time you been gone. Harry has passed away. I wont work with you until you fix things with our family. That is including my father. I am guessing he is not your mate and that Edward is. Well you might want to also save him from his own stupid action of trusting my half sister who wants him to change her breaking the treaty you help build so long ago." She sighs and nods her head reaching into the cabin to grab a bag.
"Lets go home then" Sam laid down allowing me to get back on his back and headed toward the truck with her walking behind us carring her bag.

_________________________________________

I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to update guys. I am dealing with needing surgery on my ankle and trying to get everything in order pluse keeping up with my college classes.