Prologue

SOPHIA MATTHEWS

"Desculpe-me falta, I believe you've dropped your hand bag." I heard a smooth, electrifying voice say behind me. Currently I was standing in line at an  airport terminal checking my phone for any missed messages or call. Everything exciting and mysterious had to be happening in a terminal didn't it.

'Jheese Sophia, can't remember where you've placed your bag can you! You should've had it with you!'

My internal self just had to come out. Seems as though I had gotten cotton mouth because I couldn't even form a single word to tell him a simple 'thank you'.

Turning around to face the owner of that very smooth and sexy voice, I came face to chest with what looked to be a blueish-grey striped tie. My mouth was agape and my nostrils were almost embedded into the mysterious characters chest- Oh lord his scent and that accent, can someone help find my ovaries? I've miss placed them some-place just like my bag. I slowly moved myself backwards. Soon I felt myself halting to a stop when I felt two hands wrap themselves on to my waist in a vice grip.

The next thing I heard was a deep thundering laugh sound from in front of me. I hadn't realized that I was centimeters from hitting the ground with my cushioned bottom. At least I could brace 
the fall. My eyes rolled at the thought of this.

Raising my eyes up from his chest area until I was met with a bright smile and two very deep-cocoa brown eyes that shined in the airport light, I saw the man that stopped my cuddle session with the ground. A bronze glow seemed to illuminate throughout this man, the skin around his eyes crinkled with how wide his smile seemed to be; neatly groomed eye-brows as well as his slicked back hair. He looked like an adonis. The man slowly raised both of us back up-onto our two feet and then proceeded to release his hold from my waist. I was a blushing mess at the moment, I could feel it.

Once we were both stable on our feet he stood to his full height which was tremendously taller than mine. He must've stood around six-five or six-six which was significant to me; I stood at five foot two. He was dressed in a soccer jersey and shorts with his feet clad in neon yellow Nike running shoes. He looked absolutely mouthwatering.

"Woah, I wasn't aware that you wanted to be as far away from me as possible. Or that you would go to such great lengths to do so either, amor." The strangers voice finally penetrated throughout my ear-drums. Still smiling when he leaned in to tell me.

I found my self giggling to what he had said, only to be cut short by the line in-front of us moving as well as a female voice coming through in a loud manner.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, those who are boarding flight 315 from Seattle Washington to New-York, I am sorry to announce that this flight has been canceled due to heavy rain in the main station. Please make your way out of the terminal to the front desk for further information on the next flight. Thank you."

Her voice came through in a rude tone that was meant to be sweet as apple pie, I suppose.

Great my flight is canceled, I was rudely interrupted by some lady who just had to ruin my moment with Mr. Handsome. Could this day get any worse?

"Well mi amor, I need to go consult my manager. Till we meet again."

The stranger started to turn around but then I heard him say something along the lines of 'fuck it', pulling me closer to him, and taking my tiny waist in-between his two massive hands he proceeded to lean down and capture my lips in a fiery kiss.

The kiss must've lasted two minutes because by the end of it, I was out of breath and panting. I felt him remove his hands from around my waist and kiss my forehead a quick'goodbye', and he was off.

His retreating form was already gone by the time I got to open my eyes again. Sighing softly I reached down to grab my hand bag and found two roses sticking out from between the zipper. They were my two favorite color roses.

Red and White.

...................................................................................

Comment. Follow. Message me!

-Sen

Snapchat: Sen_Senpai

Kik: Gamerash

Still coming up with a sched, so until then! Enjoy random updates! Rolanda for the win BTW!

He's Perfectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें