Chapter 1 - The flash back to reality.

SOPHIA POV -

"SOPHIA CAN YOU JUST HEAR ME OUT? WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN SO MANY YEARS!"

Rolling my eyes at his foolish statement I continued walking down the dimly lit sidewalk. He just couldn't see that I was right the whole entire time? He couldn't tell me that he was falling for my best friend and not me!?

Sure Hendrix.

I'll play your game, only when you decide to stop lying to my face and be a man!

I hadn't realised that my thoughts were already spewing from my mouth, nor that tears were sliding down my slim face. It just wasn't easy being me.

Hendrix and I had dated for more than a year, sure it wasn't always the perfect but it meant something to me.

*FLASHBACK*

"I am so glad that you said yes baby girl. You know I love you, I have since the first day I met you. Do you remember?" Hendrix said while stroking my shoulder length hair behind my ear. He was looking straight into my eyes like I meant the world to him.

Giggling silently and looking down at my legs I replied, "How could I not forget, you were the one to tell me that I had leaves in my hair and that I still looked beautiful. It was the greatest day of my life, getting to talk to the most handsome boy on the soccer team."

Hendrix and I met when I was the new girl at school. I played soccer during my schooling years and I had yet to find someone in our county who wasn't involved in the whole entire sports world. It was highly unlikely in reality.

" I remember you still being the most beautiful girl to ever play. Leaves were falling from your hair onto the small puddle of mud. I stayed late that day to help coach out in the locker rooms and then I walked out to the bleachers. It was pouring rain by the time I got there, the stadium lights were shining down on you, hair pulled into a pony tail yet it was soaked with water. Dribbling the ball left and right, never once having your gorgeous eyes look up to see who was watching." He was so enthralled with everything I did, it was hard to believe but he made me feel sexy.

"I can honestly say you were being a creeper. Why didn't you just come and play with me? Instead of watching how my legs passed the ball from each side. I remember just walking onto the field and it was after school, coach decided that practice would be postponed until tomorrow because it was suppose to rain," I said. Just talking to freely with Hendrix only made my heart race.

"Well Sophie I have told you--" his phone started ringing, pulling it out of his right pocket. He stopped stroking my hair and composed himself while taking the call.

Everything about him was perfect, from sharp blue-green eyes to the chiseled jaw line, the perfect height, his hair at the time had been dyed blonde but it's original color was a dark brown. His smile was killer, he could have anyone he wanted but he wanted me.

Me.

It seems too good to be true, Hendrix the boy who plagues every girls dream including mine, wanted me to be his girlfriend. Crazy! I wouldn't believe it myself but he told me himself.

"Babe, that was my mom. I've got to go help her and my dad get some things for my sisters wedding. Hope you don't feel bad, I mean I can stay if you want." Hendrix asked with a worried expression written on his gorgeous face. His full bottom lip was in a slight pout.

Patting his shoulder gently, I told him it was fine. Never ignore your mother when she is stressed so much, she needs the help.

"Ill see you tomorrow babe, sweet dreams." Kissing my lips lightly he began to walk over to his Audi, climbing inside he turned the beast on and honked at me, and soon pulled away.