Introduction!

Hello! If you are reading this there is a high chance you have watched Carmen Sandiego (2019) and you have taken a liking to many of it's characters, and there is probably a high chance one of those characters is player.

If this is in fact the case then welcome! I happen to check all the boxes above and I enjoy writing stuff about people who aren't real, so I've written something just for you, me, and the other people who are emotionally attached enough to this fictional person to read x readers about them.

Now here's the catch, x readers tend to be exclusively and explicitly romantic but I happen to not be attracted to men, I absolutely adore and love player, but platonically. It's like, I wanna marry him like you'd marry your best friend for tax benefits.

(As a side note I have a few headcanons about player that may or may not be included in the story.)

Also, the reader is gender neutral because I'm committed to filling Wattpad at least a teeny tiny bit more with gender neutral reader fics, because I think they're neat and I'm going through a gender crisis so there's that as well.

I tried my best to make something enjoyable to read, fun and lighthearted scenarios about you, yes you, and our dearest gamer boy.

That's it for now, I hope you like it! :D